The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest kingdawson

Just 1 more goal needed in either game for turnaround?

yep. Only want us to go through so the kids get more games. Carroll, Townsend, Rose and to a lesser extent Livermore are players i really rate and never dissapoint when playing.

Guest kingdawson

Martins to screw Spurs over?

Wonder if Dawson has made a last gasp trip to Kazan.

Dawson reminds me of Hetinga when he plays against Martins tbh. Luckily he's only like that against Martins and not every game like Johnny.

yep. Only want us to go through so the kids get more games. Carroll, Townsend, Rose and to a lesser extent Livermore are players i really rate and never dissapoint when playing.

So you don't want to try and win it?

KD bordering on a "we're above this shite" mentality there.

Is it Michael O'Neill that used to play for us?

having consulted wikipedia yes it is.

Done an incredible job at Rovers (unfortunately) and they'll miss him badly not to mention a lot of their good players are going to get picked up by english sides

Guest kingdawson

KD bordering on a "we're above this s****" mentality there.

As wrong as Bill Kenwright's running of a football club you are there. I'd love us to win it but i don't think we will. I think it's far more important to let the promising kids have game time and continue to impress.

I watched the Czech - Holland game from Euro 2004 the other day, Heitinga was playing RB and was bombing up and down like Cafu. Nothing like the player he is today.

Then he got sent off, which made more sense.

I know I predicted Heitinga to be your best player against us, but he didn't have to be so obvious about it. Still don't know what the fuck he was trying to do.

KD bordering on a "we're above this s****" mentality there.

As wrong as Bill Kenwright's running of a football club you are there. I'd love us to win it but i don't think we will. I think it's far more important to let the promising kids have game time and continue to impress.

a) How bizarrely unrelated

and b) Again, you think I'm pleased we have him?

Guest kingdawson

Nei do you rememeber my comments when you signed him? It was the most bizzare signing i've seen for a while. I've watched him loads for Atletico and my God he was something rotten.

Guest kingdawson

Atletico, like NUFC, is where good defenders go to die.

You're not wrong there tbh. Still though, you'd have to be something disastorous to stand out in that shower of shit defence. He stood out for not only being bad but dragging down normally reliable players like Ulfalusi down to his level.