Pressure off?

Dave

Problem is if we lost all 3, wouldnt be a terrible thing, what would worry me is, you get into the habit of winning, but you can also get into the habit of losing, losing 3 on the spin wouldnt be good for us.

As Ronaldo said, winning against Chelsea is a possibility.

Also, having Norwich, Swansea and WBA next will be a big help.

Problem is if we lost all 3, wouldnt be a terrible thing, what would worry me is, you get into the habit of winning, but you can also get into the habit of losing, losing 3 on the spin wouldnt be good for us.

As Ronaldo said, winning against Chelsea is a possibility.

Also, having Norwich, Swansea and WBA next will be a big help.

After the top 4-5, all other games are of similar difficulty IMO. Which is pretty difficult, but I see what you mean. Very much winnable.

The pressure does seem to be off now. For the past 12 games, we've kept the same formation and pretty much the same team too. So now I guess it wouldn't hurt to try a few changes, the key/possible ones being: properly introducing Ben Arfa into the team and possibly Santon too.

Perhaps we could try a 4-3-3 formation at some point too (though guess that depends on the opposition).

The trouble with 4-3-3 for us I think is that while it would bring in Guthrie perhaps alongside Cabaye and Tiote, I'm less sure about the front 3? Best in middle with Ba and HBA with free roles? Leaves full backs with little cover. Having said that a very very tasty midfield so worth a shot. Allowing Cabaye a more forward position would be nice