Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Go on Rod lad you give’em hell and stand your ground. 

Cheers Rasp.  I admit that I'm on the Sauvignon Blanc again but the bairns on here need educated.  I actually googled George Best and watched his best bits for 10 minutes.  He was fantastic and I was fortunate to see him live and in the flesh.  I have a 😢 in my eye here.  I'm the same with Seve Ballesteros.

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Cheers Rasp.  I admit that I'm on the Sauvignon Blanc again but the bairns on here need educated.  I actually googled George Best and watched his best bits for 10 minutes.  He was fantastic and I was fortunate to see him live and in the flesh.  I have a 😢 in my eye here.  I'm the same with Seve Ballesteros.

What did you make of Tony Green? He was my dads favourite NUFC player and said he’d have been simply outstanding had he not had that injury. 

you enjoy your Sunday night mate life is for living. 

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Rods having a drink and romanticising about one of the best players he’s ever seen live. Let him have his moment and put some respect on his name. 

Thank you.

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

If you’re a regular there then there’s a good chance we’ve crossed paths with one another. 

I have two chocolate chihuahuas and I am normally with my blond wife.  Say hello sometime.

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Wtf? You’re the one who just told me to approach you. I was only saying that I take our dog to Saltwell regularly too. Don’t pin this on me Rod. 

I meant weird on my behalf.  Ha ha, it's getting out of hand this (no jokes please).

12 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

You'll know who I am in Saltwell park. I've got 3 XL Bullys and normally have them off their lead. Soft as muck, pop over and say areet.

How do you feel about the potential new laws around XL Bullys because of people who have dogs they can't control?

6 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Doesn't bother me as I don't actually own one. :lol: Was just hoping someone would kick off and complain with the above

:lol: I have a friend with one. Lovely pup. Definitely not an animal for the uneducated though. Insane strength.