Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

The club will smear him to fuck for this. And so many people including our own fans will believe it.

Not like before, i think a fair few will see through that shit now. They'll still be fair few mungs though.

I'll miss HBA but if he brings Pardew down before he goes then he'll forever be a hero.

Definitely. I see why this is shit but at the same time I think it's great. Other than this we have nothing to hang onto. Something had to break at some point. Glad Hatem is going something

:lol: The highlight of our season is a court case.

Guest neesy111

The club will smear him to fuck for this. And so many people including our own fans will believe it.

Think more and more are not taking in the crap now tbh.

Guest bimpy474

he's gone in the summer regardless of Pardew staying or going then.

That'll depend on the new manager i would think. (if we get a new one before Pardew gets the chance to hoy Hatem out).

That'll depend on the new manager i would think. (if we get a new one before Pardew gets the chance to hoy Hatem out).

can't see ashley and co letting him stay whatever happens and manager wont have a say

Guest neesy111

If the price is right, Ben Arfa will be off.

Price? They'd probably take a box of Strepsils at this point.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

can't see ashley and co letting him stay whatever happens and manager wont have a say

That's why i said it depends on which manager. One who tows the line or one who doesn't. I know people say Ashley will only employ managers who tow his line but we only have Pardew to go by on that score. He may just employ a new manager who has some bollocks by mistake. It's my straw and i'm clutching on to it.

Guest bimpy474

This seems a dispute between player and manager, not player and the club as in Barton's case. I've not seen anything in this that says Ashley is behind it yet. All of it points to Hatem being pissed off at Pardew's lies about him so far.

Seems to me it's aimed at Pardew, not the club as such.

The thing is though all season we have seen Pardew has been using Ben Arfa as an excuse and mis-treating him, the fact that Ben Arfa is coming out and talking about it is no surprise and only confirms are suspicions.

I hope Ben Arfa turns up for training on time every day even though he's been told not to come back.

Guest bimpy474

Seems to me it's aimed at Pardew, not the club as such.

That's why i meant.... O0