Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

Wouldn't surprise me if the "source" was actually Pardew himself in an off the record that.

I can't figure out why the media love him so much.

Talks a good game and gives them info/quotes.

Modern journalists must be lazy as hell in that case.

Fact checking Pardew always reveals an abundance of lies.

A pair of eyes watching the sport they supposedly love and follow should be enough to know.

Pardew still trying his hardest to get the bullet I see? One of Ashley's favourite players iirc and the fans favourite. He'll get mauled by an almost full strength Arsenal team, no creativity and reverting back to 4-4-2 with Sissoko back on the right and Ameobi/Remy upfront.

Probably blame Hatem for it somehow. I don't care he's not playing, we're less of a fret without him and so long as Pardew gets canned before HBA gets peddled then it's all good.

This is an indictment of the manager's position at our club.

He's bulletproof.

God I hope someone tests that theory out in the literal sense.

I hated Souness, I hated Allardyce. But nothing comes close to how badly I feel about Alan Pardew.

I think the sense of hopelessness is what does it, coupled with the lack of ambition from the board. With Souness and Allardyce, you knew that if they did shit they'd be gone fairly quickly. With this chump, it seems like Mike Ashley is content with how shit we are. It's so depressing.

I'll bet the shares price of Prozac will take a major plummet when this muppet gets the boot. The relief on Tyneside will be tangible, I'd accept an open top bus through the city on his departure! The euphoria will be like winning a cup.

I hated Souness, I hated Allardyce. But nothing comes close to how badly I feel about Alan Pardew.

I think the sense of hopelessness is what does it, coupled with the lack of ambition from the board. With Souness and Allardyce, you knew that if they did s*** they'd be gone fairly quickly. With this chump, it seems like Mike Ashley is content with how s*** we are. It's so depressing.

Pardew is like an illness, you can cope at the beginning but he wears you down the longer it goes on.

Pardew's excuse for losing tomorrow will be that HBA leaked vital team information about him not being in squad so Arsenal were more prepared.

Tbf if Arsenal turn up with their kits on they'll be more prepared.

Pardew's excuse for losing tomorrow will be that HBA leaked vital team information about him not being in squad so Arsenal were more prepared.

Tbf if Arsenal turn up with their kits on they'll be more prepared.

:lol:

Nailed it. :thup:

Pardew in not fielding his most derided player shocker! Hardly a secret.

Anyone with but a passing interest in our team will know Ben Arfa was unlikely to start anyways. Not that he won't still get the fine.

All of this is fucking daft from Pardew. Ben Arfa is probably the one player in our squad that Wenger thinks will be a threat for the game.