2nd Half of the season, how will it go?

binnsy

I've got a lot of optimism back. For a while I was disappointed with how we were utilising our players and felt Pardew was making mistakes but it's worth remembering how little time some of these players have been at NUFC. I said it in the summer and I still think that we have a core of first team players that are easily top 6 material, we just need one or two more and we could be there season on season. Right now, we're good for 7th or 8th. Defensively, I'm delighted with Pardew but let's show some intent at some point and really take the game to people. Must say I'm a very happy fan at the moment

I've got a lot of optimism back. For a while I was disappointed with how we were utilising our players and felt Pardew was making mistakes but it's worth remembering how little time some of these players have been at NUFC. I said it in the summer and I still think that we have a core of first team players that are easily top 6 material, we just need one or two more and we could be there season on season. Right now, we're good for 7th or 8th. Defensively, I'm delighted with Pardew but let's show some intent at some point and really take the game to people. Must say I'm a very happy fan at the moment

:thup: fair comment, I was beginning to get a little disillusioned with your posts after reading some of the negative stuff you were coming out with - glad to read that you're back on the optimistic bandwagon :)

Huge confidence booster that Man U result - at a time when things could have easily gone pear-shaped.

Might slip a place or two in the next few weeks, but if we can stay in touch I'd expect us to come again strong in the early spring and secure 7th - always assuming key players are still here after the window.