sunderland

JH

Im looking for one in the back row of the east stand, near leazes end...

"That should be no problem sir can you tell me the exact row and seat number please and I'm sure we can satisfy your match day needs"

should have put "near", got one just below in the basket, struggling to get past address...

Getting fairly fucked off now seeing as it still won't let me add '1' to the quantity.

If me mate hadn't already give me the money I would have give up by now.

I've now got the same problem

Shows 245 adult and 241 junior tickets available to us but won't change the amount from zero and then crashes again.

Had the same bother.  Just stayed on 0 after waiting for an hour and half. 

I just ended up ringing. 

Option 1, Option 5.  f*** the option 1, 2, 1 business.

I'd suggest this to anyone. Stop fannying on with the website and just call but don't take the correct automated options.

So frustrating, thought I got it but got stuck in the processing payment page. Now I'm trying to get it to refresh but doubt it would go through anyway. Nothing happening on the event chooser page.

Had the same bother.  Just stayed on 0 after waiting for an hour and half. 

I just ended up ringing. 

Option 1, Option 5.  f*** the option 1, 2, 1 business.

I'd suggest this to anyone. Stop fannying on with the website and just call but don't take the correct automated options.

Tried and they cut me off after 43 seconds with an automated response saying high volume of calls try later goodbye.

Aye, I fucked the website off, got through to away ticket sales (after being on hold about 8 minutes)

All for 1 seat in the NW corner level 2, said there was only there or NE corner, didn't fancy putting my mate directly under that rabble :lol:

Still keeps saying 0 available, won't increase to 1 and i cannot get through on the phone no matter which option i choose i get cut off and told to try later.

I'm loathe to waste my dinner hour standing in a queue for someone else!!!