Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here I am!!!!!!!!!!!!

BENFIIIIIIICA

I'm here just for the girls, i can put cream in the back and in the peitorals, sun in Portugal very strong, need take care

My girlfriend is next to me watching Tyra's American Next Top Model.

Guest insanzada

Here I am!!!!!!!!!!!!

BENFIIIIIIICA

I'm here just for the girls, i can put cream in the back and in the peitorals, sun in Portugal very strong, need take care

My girlfriend is next to me watching Tyra's American Next Top Model.

Time to nail the dog again

Guest rdr10

Our defence has been very solid recently, our two CBs are a good combination, one very fast who makes interceptions and clean tackles, the other very good atm in the box clearing lines and last ditch tackles. We keep people back rather than be open, and it is to the detriment of our attack which can be very blunt at times.

f*** sake Tiresias, stop giving away our s*** man! :lol:

If you lose you have someone to blame!  ;D

:llorente?:

Love the face!

Well my friends I have to go, in 4h I'll be at the airport working my ass off :(

I'm glad Benfica will play against a team that has so many good people as fans :D

See ya Mates  O0

Ps-> Be careful with Jotenko, really.. one minute your reading a post made by him, the other minute is lying in your bed naked looking at you  :idiot2:

Our defence has been very solid recently, our two CBs are a good combination, one very fast who makes interceptions and clean tackles, the other very good atm in the box clearing lines and last ditch tackles. We keep people back rather than be open, and it is to the detriment of our attack which can be very blunt at times.

f*** sake Tiresias, stop giving away our s*** man! :lol:

If you lose you have someone to blame!  ;D

:llorente?:

Love the face!

Well my friends I have to go, in 4h I'll be at the airport working my ass off :(

I'm glad Benfica will play against a team that has so many good people as fans :D

See ya Mates  O0

Ps-> Be careful with Jotenko, really.. one minute your reading a post made by him, the other minute is lying in your bed naked looking at you  :idiot2:

Get used to it, for it will be your doom

Guest Nick Valensi

Benfica is going to eat Newcastle "de cebolada" :promotion:

jotenko v2.0

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oiZ9sMfCfz0/T0LjSZnM_ZI/AAAAAAAAAH0/iazNSnGubmo/s1600/Jorge+Jesus+Campeonato.jpg

Why does your team have so many key players unavailable? are you having some bad luck with injuries?

Injured or not eligible because we signed them in January and could only register so many.

Nick's wife goes to the doctor.

Wife: Doctor please help me, my husband Nick complains that my Vagina is really large.

Doctor: Don't worry just open your legs let's see if you have any major issue.

* Wife spreads her legs *

Doctor: DEAR LORD! DEAR LORD! DEAR LORD!

Wife: Please doctor! Is it so large that you have to say it 3 times?

Doctor: Actually I only said it once, it echoed.

Guest insanzada

Benfica unbeaten all season. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeet!! :lol:

In fact two defeats. One in Russia against Spartak Moscow and one in Stadium of Light 2-0 against Barcelona :iamatwat:

Guest insanzada
Guest aimar10

Why does your team have so many key players unavailable? are you having some bad luck with injuries?

Injured or not eligible because we signed them in January and could only register so many.

O0 Hopefully that will work to our advantage  :razz:

ps. pessoal comportem-se com o spam, isto não é o nosso forum.

Guest Zlatan

How great is this? Different people, from different countries, opponents, and it's all good! God I love the Premier League.

This is so sexy. Let's be BFF's.

For the third one the fun doesn't really start until the American starts going on about his cousin and her amazing tits.

Or some Man City fans smashing up the Goose At the Garden under Elden Green several years ago (the c***s)........I think I prefer to see the European fans in town!

Holy F*ck, I was in there that night..... some lads from Cramlington tried to push through the shattered glass to get at them, but the police cordon knocked them back!

Admittedly thats a RTG level story, with no discernable ending. But I think its important to be retained for the sake of history...... *slinks off*

Guest insanzada
Guest Nick Valensi

Nick's wife goes to the doctor.

Wife: Doctor please help me, my husband Nick complains that my Vagina is really large.

Doctor: Don't worry just open your legs let's see if you have any major issue.

* Wife spreads her legs *

Doctor: DEAR LORD! DEAR LORD! DEAR LORD!

Wife: Please doctor! Is it so large that you have to say it 3 times?

Doctor: Actually I only said it once, it echoed.

:mou: