Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Nick Valensi

Good to know that you guys are so amazing, this is magic. Just fans talking about everything, not only football, like good mates.

I can assure you that you're going to be very well received here, maybe we can have a beer together  O0

you pay  :naughty:

Quote taken from serbenfiquista.com, from user InsurgentDrums:

Matic has a brother that is in jail, called Rheu Matic. It's said that he suffer from bone disease, I don't know if that's true.

But the most important brother is a politician, called Charis Matic. Then there's another one that no one knows what he does or where he is: called Enig Matic. One of them teaches different languages: called Gra Matic. There's also another one that is a really straight-forward guy and knows how to live life: Prag Matic. There's another one that works with compressed air devices: Pneu Matic.

One of them has also some flatulence issues: Aro Matic.

And the last one has some breathing issues: As Matic.

Guest Nick Valensi

Matic has a brother that is in jail, called Rheu Matic. It's said that he suffer from bone disease, I don't know if that's true.

But the most important brother is a politician, called Charis Matic. Then there's another one that no one knows what he does or where it is: called Enig Matic. One of them teaches different languages: called Gra Matic. There's also another one that is a really straight-forward guy and knows how to live life: Prag Matic. There's another one that works with compressed air devices: Pneu Matic.

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7811/messivw.jpg

But the most important brother is a politician, called Charis Matic. Then there's another one that no one knows what he does or where he is: called Enig Matic. One of them teaches different languages: called Gra Matic. There's also another one that is a really straight-forward guy and knows how to live life: Prag Matic. There's another one that works with compressed air devices: Pneu Matic.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/Kaizero/b89dc2bd.gif

For the third one the fun doesn't really start until the American starts going on about his cousin and her amazing tits.

link please

Starts here, well worth a read :lol:: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,91148.msg3389206.html#msg3389206

Like...movie tits. Tits that could sell cars

Fucking love Mike :lol:

It's brilliant -"the concept of tits" :lol:

Stifler fingering a five year old was another highlight, it begins here: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,91148.msg3387360.html#msg3387360

Guest Zlatan

Good to know that you guys are so amazing, this is magic. Just fans talking about everything, not only football, like good mates.

I can assure you that you're going to be very well received here, maybe we can have a beer together  O0

I can pay a few for our mates, but not for you rabeton  :p

Guest Nick Valensi

I can pay a few for our mates, but not for you rabeton  :p

:mou:

Benfica in the good old days

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dyHzhDWULhI/TujZnoycYZI/AAAAAAAAKko/0ir6p6Y8RXs/s640/374860_2581998522792_1639340558_2342636_484642936_n.jpeg

Thought they were all bending over at first :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

For the third one the fun doesn't really start until the American starts going on about his cousin and her amazing tits.

link please

Starts here, well worth a read :lol:: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,91148.msg3389206.html#msg3389206

Like...movie tits. Tits that could sell cars

Fucking love Mike :lol:

It's brilliant -"the concept of tits" :lol:

Stifler fingering a five year old was another highlight, it begins here: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,91148.msg3387360.html#msg3387360

Like fuck i can relive the stifler one tonight, been laughing for ages at this :lol:

Given that this thread is riddled with Benifca I've got a few Q's...

What do you make of your own (and Porto) reliance on South American players, do you think it's restricting Portuguese players breaking through?

What do you make of the new money teams in Europe?

The Portuguese league is never going to get any bigger the way European football is going, does this annoy you?

Would you like to see an Iberian league at some stage?

What do you make of your own (and Porto) reliance on South American players, do you think it's restricting Portuguese players breaking through?

The Portuguese league is never going to get any bigger the way European football is going, does this annoy you?

Last question = NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Guest Patrick_slb

Another Benfica fan here. I wish you all the best in Premier League but I hope we'll win in Europa League !

Guest Nick Valensi

1. We rely on south american players because they are cheap and good. When a portuguese player is really good he goes abroad... Nevertheless, there is a "fear" in Portugal about portuguese young players... clubs don't trust on their young talents. This might change ina near future, I hope, with the creation of the "B teams"

2. New money teams are shit. Personally, they don't deserve any respect. City, Chelsea, PSG... all shit before the investors. suddenly they are great... fuck them

3. Not really. Portugal is a small coutry... Portuguese league is small due to that. It is not a question of dimension but a question of quality. The problem is that our league is not competitive... We have two really good teams, Benfica and Porto, one third team, Braga, a bunch of clubs that to things right, Paços de Ferreira, Rio Ave, Marítimo... And the rest is shit.

4. No. Fuck spain, fuck royal, fuck farsa, but god bless malaga

Another Benfica fan here. I wish you all the best in Premier League but I hope we'll win in Europa League !

When Benfica lost 4-1 to Liverpool I got so pissed that no one in my house had dinner, no one, and we all went to bed in our outdoor clothes.

When Benfica lost to Braga I felt like shaving my balls.

If Benfica doesn't win this year, I guess I will drink 3 ltrs of vodka in a row or something like that.

Guest Red Zeppelin

"What do you make of your own (and Porto) reliance on South American players, do you think it's restricting Portuguese players breaking through?"

It is restricting Portuguese players from breaking through no doubt about that, but in the other hand, it´s the easiest and cheaper way to have a talented squad because nowadays it´s really hard to keep top Portuguese players, they all want to move to a bigger league, with bigger wages, this didn´t happened so often in the past.

"What do you make of the new money teams in Europe?"

I hate them, i think they are destroying football, killing the passion of the game and it´s tradition.

"The Portuguese league is never going to get any bigger the way European football is going, does this annoy you?"

I believe that Portuguese football will get a bit better when the corrupt system controlled by porto ends. If i would tell what has been happening for the last 25 years here you wouldn´t believe me.

"Would you like to see an Iberian league at some stage?"

A lot of Benfica fans really want that and it was discussed a few years ago, because it was a solution to solve the corruption problems in our football. Now that Benfica is starting to have some hedge on this fight "stealing" the Premier League TV games from one of the faces of the system (sport tv), and finally owning our own home games to use in our club TV channel.

Sorry for confusing English  :crazy2:

Guest insanzada

Yes, at some level young portuguese lads have trouble getting up to the first team. But portuguese lads also like to jump out at the first chance. The thing is that it's easier to mantain a young south american talent than a portuguese one.

Never like teams going up by extra football money injection. What's the beauty of the french league for example? PSG alone has 90% of the league spents. The only fun in this is watching them fail

A little bit, but I personally am part of the problem. In Portugal there are only 4 (now 5) clubs, that own 90% of the fans. Example: I'm from Aveiro (Portuguese Venice btw, very nice to see) and the city Club is Beira-Mar. They have a +20k seat stadium (Euro 2004), and usually as 300 people watching the matches. When Benfica came here a few weeks back there were 19 500 people watching. Only 100 were Beira-Mar supporters.

Only two clubs would manage to survive with the spanish rules (EU players). Benfica and pigs. It could be good or bad. I personally think that would be very good to Benfica and very bad for Porto (pigs). Benfica fans are much more loyal then Porto's. When they don't win they just give up. We had Souness and Artur Jorge on the same decade and we survived, so our supporters could make Benfica a World Class team again if we were in a great league.

Guest insanzada

It's like Fenerbahce but with less shitness, oh how the mood will change after they win a couple of soft FKs in the first leg as per every Portuguese team in history.

Can't speak for all. But from me expect nothing but courtesy and respect. Mark my words. In victory or in defeat.

:thup: Artur Jorge has possibly the best moustache is football history btw.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xjgWKl2bqJE/TMdBsmKeteI/AAAAAAAAAYE/dfB1_qmeKrg/s1600/290883.jpeg

Sá Pinto punched him in the face in 1997

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: