ST Payments. When Does Year 2 Start?

Crumpy Gunt

Club once again offering fans the chance to sign up for the price freeze, but confirm there'll be no similar half price season ticket deal later on in the season.

Signing up for the nine-year deal over 11 months (April to February) will mean fans in standard seating pay less than £52 a month.

To avoid disappointment, the club wishes to clarify that there will be no repeat of the half-price season ticket deal that was offered to existing season ticket holders in October last year.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120305/nine-year-price-freeze-deal-for-season-ticket-holders-_2281670_2634397

Mine's £568... Up £60 approx... So if I switch to 9 yr the price will drop?...

£289 for my renewal, not bad. Probably just set up a direct debit for it, mate's not renewing though so I'll need to find someone else to go with :lol:

Anyone know when his seat will go on general sale?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SuperShola!

This seems like the most resonable place to put this.

Has anyones payment for the season ticket gone through yet? I'm sure they said 25th of March to me but after checking today, they haven't. I would ring the box office but I don't know when it closes. Any help would be grateful.

This seems like the most resonable place to put this.

Has anyones payment for the season ticket gone through yet? I'm sure they said 25th of March to me but after checking today, they haven't. I would ring the box office but I don't know when it closes. Any help would be grateful.

Handed mine in last Thursday and got an email off them yesterday saying it had been processed.

Guest SuperShola!

Yeah, just checked my emails and it was in my junk pile?

Anyway, full receipt and everything, all paid for. Sorry lads, haha.