ST Payments. When Does Year 2 Start?

Crumpy Gunt

Fuck knows then. :lol:

Can't believe they've sent out details of the payment and start date but no summary of the total payments and amount payable.

:lol:

Starts 1st March and it's £42.83 per month. Crazy. :lol:

They must be staggering the days that they take money electronically out of peoples accounts because mine's out in the middle of the month, what is the point of that?

They must be staggering the days that they take money electronically out of peoples accounts because mine's out in the middle of the month, what is the point of that?

Does it not go on one of two dates? 1st or 17th? Depending upon the date you signed up. Mine leaves on 1st of every month.

had a slight scare when I received my paperwork but nothing for girl 1's ticket. on checking with friends with kids tickets some have got the kids but not there own some are the other way round so I'm guessing the rest will be sent out this week.

Does it not go on one of two dates? 1st or 17th? Depending upon the date you signed up. Mine leaves on 1st of every month.

That might be the reason as I do everything at the last minute, on time but at the death.

People receiving letters today. ST price freeze yes, but there's apparently a rise in memberships by a tenner that is compulsary.

First payment is in a couple of weeks too.

Could be this, just a fiver instead. Snide.

I really don't understand the membership thing and why you have to be a member in order to buy a season ticket.  What do you get for being a member that you don't get by being a season ticket holder (apart from some naff badge)?  Surely being a ST holder is enough with a commitment of several hundred pounds a year.  For non-ST holders, you get the priority for match tickets but ST holders don't need that nor do they need it for away games.  It is just a con on the "price freeze" offer.  And is the membership fee going to go up £10 every year?  After 10 years, that would be a fairly high fee on top of the ST.

People receiving letters today. ST price freeze yes, but there's apparently a rise in memberships by a tenner that is compulsary.

First payment is in a couple of weeks too.

Could be this, just a fiver instead. Snide.

I really don't understand the membership thing and why you have to be a member in order to buy a season ticket.  What do you get for being a member that you don't get by being a season ticket holder (apart from some naff badge)?  Surely being a ST holder is enough with a commitment of several hundred pounds a year.  For non-ST holders, you get the priority for match tickets but ST holders don't need that nor do they need it for away games.  It is just a con on the "price freeze" offer.  And is the membership fee going to go up £10 every year?  After 10 years, that would be a fairly high fee on top of the ST.

They say all profit from the membership scheme goes back into the Newcastle United foundation thing I think.

• 2 weeks later...

had a slight scare when I received my paperwork but nothing for girl 1's ticket. on checking with friends with kids tickets some have got the kids but not there own some are the other way round so I'm guessing the rest will be sent out this week.

They've also combined my DD with my Daughters into 1 DD whereas in the last 2 years they've same out as 2 seperate DD's.

EDIT Either that or mine has gone up £8 and her's hasn't come out yet as there are definately still 2 DD's set up on my account.

I've just changed banks so have had to have a look at my old bank to see what i had been paying.

I was paying £26.87 a month for me and £8.37 a month for the bairn a total of £35.24.

Today they've took a DD from my new bank account under the reference for mine of £34.33 but nothing under the other reference which is a difference of £7.46??

That's obviously less than the 2 combined last year but more than 10% as well which was the discount for having kept your ticket when relegated??

Solved it.

Difference is the £10 each extra they took last year by DD for the Magpie Mover Tickets which this year we've never used because i can now park at work.

They've took the payment for the 2 tickets on one DD rather than 2.

Club once again offering fans the chance to sign up for the price freeze, but confirm there'll be no similar half price season ticket deal later on in the season.

Signing up for the nine-year deal over 11 months (April to February) will mean fans in standard seating pay less than £52 a month.

To avoid disappointment, the club wishes to clarify that there will be no repeat of the half-price season ticket deal that was offered to existing season ticket holders in October last year.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20120305/nine-year-price-freeze-deal-for-season-ticket-holders-_2281670_2634397

Guest Roger Kint

Just got my season ticket renewal through for 2012/13!!! A bit sharp!...

It was early Feb in 2011