Given VS Krul

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quite the compliment by Juve's chief scout (he is sensible ;) ) HANDS OFF!!

Juventus chief scout: Newcastle's Krul the next Buffon

Newcastle United have potentially the world's greatest goalkeeper on their books in Dutch youngster Tim Krul.

That's the opinion of Juventus chief scout Pasquale Sensibile, who told Tuttosport today: "We keep an eye on all the best youngsters from around the world.

"For example, Krul. The Dutchman is the future Gigi Buffon."

Sensibile also mentioned Southampton fullback Gareth Bale: "Bale, the Southampton left-back, has already made his debut for Wales."

This Chief Scout seems pretty sensible.

Quite the compliment by Juve's chief scout (he is sensible ;) ) HANDS OFF!!

Juventus chief scout: Newcastle's Krul the next Buffon

Newcastle United have potentially the world's greatest goalkeeper on their books in Dutch youngster Tim Krul.

That's the opinion of Juventus chief scout Pasquale Sensibile, who told Tuttosport today: "We keep an eye on all the best youngsters from around the world.

"For example, Krul. The Dutchman is the future Gigi Buffon."

Sensibile also mentioned Southampton fullback Gareth Bale: "Bale, the Southampton left-back, has already made his debut for Wales."

This Chief Scout seems pretty sensible.

:thup:

I hope that he'll get loaned out (with NO option to buy) when Harper returns from injury. I also hope that Krul will play some cup games for us next season.

i agree, loaning him out would do him the world of good

Guest maznislav

Krul has a huge potential, but I don't really think that we will be able to keep him in the club. We will sell him to another club in the next 2-3 years.