Josep "Pep" Guardiola i Sala

HawK

Guest Craig-NUFC

So Villanova has come straight in with a 4-4-2, with Pinto in goal, Montoya right back and a start for Keita. This him saying 'I'm not Pep'?

Guest neesy111

So Villanova has come straight in with a 4-4-2, with Pinto in goal, Montoya right back and a start for Keita. This him saying 'I'm not Pep'?

Pep is still in charge. :lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Well Pep is giving a big fuck you to himself then

Guest neesy111

Well Pep is giving a big fuck you to himself then

Barca have nothing left to play for in the league, he did this after the title was won last season.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Nah, probably not. Just found the thought of Villanova coming in and ruining everything Guardiola had done quite funny. Doubt it'll be a 4-4-2 with Pep in charge and they'll probably go on to dick Rayo.

Going to be the classic 'little man-little man' combo up front with Messi and Pedro, and 2 out and out wide players in Thiago and Keita bombing down the wings. Proper formation.

Going to be the classic 'little man-little man' combo up front with Messi and Pedro, and 2 out and out wide players in Thiago and Keita bombing down the wings. Proper formation.

What about Alexis?

What about Alexis?

Say hello to Alexis "Makelele" Sanchez.

What about Alexis?

Playing alongside Pinto apparently. Puyol's playing in goal.

What about Alexis?

In which case Pep's lost his mind. Stupid move, Puyol won't be able to cope with the aerial bombardment from Rayo.

What about Alexis?

In which case Pep's lost his mind. Stupid move, Puyol won't be able to cope with the aerial bombardment from Rayo.

His hair will cope fine.