Newcastle United: Behind the scenes

Dave

Shola keeps outdoing himself in these photos. :lol:

Great read.

I see no photos of Shola in that article?

Aye, true, can't find one myself either. Stange, because in the morning there definetly was a picture with Shola and Ben Arfa at breakfast.

Eh? It was Cisse with HBA. They have changed it though, there was a picture of Shola outside IIRC.

Shola keeps outdoing himself in these photos. :lol:

Great read.

I see no photos of Shola in that article?

Aye, true, can't find one myself either. Stange, because in the morning there definetly was a picture with Shola and Ben Arfa at breakfast.

Eh? It was Cisse with HBA. They have changed it though, there was a picture of Shola outside IIRC.

Ah, right. Messed that up. Was Cisse indeed. Was the secretery there in the morning? Can't remember myself having seen her...

Guest Sophie S

And what about Cisse and Ben Arfa not sitting with Simpson? Was that concluded from that (missing) photo or did they change the text, too?

And what about Cisse and Ben Arfa not sitting with Simpson? Was that concluded from that (missing) photo or did they change the text, too?

Aye they must fucking hate each other, check out the massive space at the tables.

Guest Sophie S

Thanks for posting the photo.  :smitten:

edit: And all the others. Even though Cisse and Ben Arfa eating toast with chocolate spread is my favourite. And the random upside down juice.

Bet Pardew's getting a nosh off police acadamy style under his desk.

"Yes i'd like many many, maaaany new players Mike. I'd like to play them in a four four twooooooooo!"

http://i.imgur.com/7POqO.jpg

:pardsgrin:

Ooh, it looks like no one was in to receive the parcel. Just as well the depot's only down the road.

He might be ringing them up to organise a re-delivery.  :best:

Is it just me or have they photoshopped Cabaye out of the Williamson exercising picture? I can just see a random lonely water bottle in the background where he was o.O

Think they might have, aye. The reflection of the bottle in the mirror looks well out of proportion.

Yeah, it's a shot from further back.

The second shot of the lads reviewing the match has been added, as has the one of Bobby's shirt (made me go and look at my own signed shirt when I saw it - loved that man.)

Also missing is a shot of 3 of the grouond staff sitting on a tractor(?).

Strange that they have left the article about them, but cut them out in picture form.