True Faith: Internal Strife Between Ashley And Maybe Someone Else?

Guest Jungle Barry

Guest WashyGeordie

It's because they've just realised the extra £7mil in income we recieved by the PL, is to pay for the removal of all the SD shit for the Olympics and Europa, i heard...

:shifty:

So this ITK has told them there's been a row, but he doesn't know who it's between, what it's about or how serious it is. Or even whether it's serious at all.

Scoop.

In a nutshell, top and bottom of it.

These threads which attempt to kick off some negativity always seem to be started by posters who appear from nowhere in the hope they can get some momentum going. i.e. sad macums or other NUFC detractors.

4 whole pages of absolute nothingness so far.

So this ITK has told them there's been a row, but he doesn't know who it's between, what it's about or how serious it is. Or even whether it's serious at all.

Scoop.

These threads which attempt to kick off some negativity always seem to be started by posters who appear from nowhere in the hope they can get some momentum going. i.e. sad macums or other NUFC detractors.

Yep, utter shite.

Guest Howaythetoon

How embarrassing, even if there was something in it, keep quiet about it. TF is shite by the way and has been for a long time, same with the Mag and nufc.con. For me this place is the best for all things NUFC.

Scoop.

Yep, utter s****.

It's not unfortunately.

Scoop.

Yep, utter s****.

It's not unfortunately.

OK then it's a big scoop.

People working at top of an organisation in not always seeing eye to eye shocker. BFD.

At least we could wait until there is some knowlege about the story. Would you care to enlighten us ?

Guest Jungle Barry

Scoop.

Bit harsh. I have no appetite for "getting some momentum going" nor am I a Mackem.

I saw an article on a Newcastle related fanzine/website and thought it may be of interest to some. Apologies if this has caused any upset.

Guest sicko2ndbest

They were laughing at the Everton game! The highlights at 23secs on NUFCTV show that!

This info was pre Everton as well

Nothing in it!

Scoop.

Bit harsh. I have no appetite for "getting some momentum going" nor am I a Mackem.

I saw an article on a Newcastle related fanzine/website and thought it may be of interest to some. Apologies if this has caused any upset.

My advice, which you may not want, would be to open your mouth or hit a keyboard when you have something to say or you have something of interest to pass on. If you have please enlighten us as we've now had four pages of sweet zilch, and by the way mackem isn't spelt with a capital letter. Not by Newcastle fans anyway.

Guest Spark

No smoke without fire

Don't know if you're serious or not but this is one of my most hated sayings. Especially in football, where complete bollocks with no foundation whatsoever is printed on a regular basis.

No smoke without fire

Don't know if you're serious or not but this is one of my most hated sayings. Especially in football, where complete bollocks with no foundation whatsoever is printed on a regular basis.

Aye, was just about to post exactly this. Definitely doesn't apply to football rumours whatsoever.  :lol:

No smoke without fire

Aye, especially in the English press!

No smoke without fire

:shifty:

Doesn't harm to have differing opinions, also doesn't harm having a clash now and then as long as it's settled after.

Sounds like it's been resolved quicker than it was released as well.

Let's move on.