The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Guest Rey Mysterio

Not seen the game, just in play markets on 365, Alcoyano 11-0 on fucking corners! That would have been at least 1000/1 on the alternative corner handicap! Nice one Corrigan

Guest Rey Mysterio

Oh and Neil too! Biggest win was Swansea tonight DNB 4/1, Double chance 5/4, shame win to nil just failed at 11/1.

Oh and Neil too! Biggest win was Swansea tonight DNB 4/1, Double chance 5/4, shame win to nil just failed at 11/1.

Yeah the Swansea odds jumped out like, they were insane.

Had them DNB, Real -2 and Chelsea to qualify.

Actually disappointed about my earlier accumulator, thought it was going well but then once I started following them more closely it all went wrong. :lol:

Oh well, been a good night.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Actually disappointed about my earlier accumulator, thought it was going well but then once I started following them more closely it all went wrong. :lol:

Nice was that one above a treble? Shame about your accumulator would a goal from Udinese have done it?

Nice was that one above a treble? Shame about your accumulator would a goal from Udinese have done it?

Aye it was a treble. Small stake admittedly but was one of those I didn't really think about, just felt right.

Nah, Spurs fucked up too in that one. Had Atletico, Real -2, Parma Roma over 2.5, Cagliari, Spurs and Udinese. Thought it was going so well only for Udinese and Spurs to concede at the exact same time.

But onwards and upwards. :megusta:

Dare I ask whether you went in fairly big on your bets (particularly double chance)?

William Hill , like i said yesterday i went in with 25 then as i doubled up , didn't want to regret the better odds i have before everyone piled in. I checked just before K.O what return for the same bet would have been and from £25 it would have been £125 .

Guest Rey Mysterio

Aye it was a treble. Small stake admittedly but was one of those I didn't really think about, just felt right.

Nah, Spurs fucked up too in that one. Had Atletico, Real -2, Parma Roma over 2.5, Cagliari, Spurs and Udinese. Thought it was going so well only for Udinese and Spurs to concede at the exact same time.

But onwards and upwards. :megusta:

Dare I ask whether you went in fairly big on your bets (particularly double chance)?

Nah I had a pretty big win last night so didn't go on the attack tonight! Had singles of win to nil and -2 for real which covered each other and then 25 on Swansea to nil, 50 on the DNB & 50 on the double chance.

Shit yeah I forgot about spurs, not far from pulling that one off though! That was a canny treble anyway a few more of them and you'll be buying takeaways all round! ;)

Atlético saved a few people tonight, against 10 men too, the lucky bastards. :lol: I've been out all night so missed out on the Spanish action, glad the -2 double came in for everyone though, some canny wins. :thup:

Had £50 on Swansea dnb @ 3/1 but that's it. That would have been a quality treble!

William Hill , like i said yesterday i went in with 25 then as i doubled up , didn't want to regret the better odds i have before everyone piled in. I checked just before K.O what return for the same bet would have been and from £25 it would have been £125 .

Ah that explains it then, thanks.