The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

Cheers. What's those 1/4 odds on? Paddy has them 2/9

Bet365. Shop around though.

Minhosa isn't bad either, but my calculations you'd only be £9 up if Norwich won (under Bet365's odds of 11/10 for the Norwich win). I'm not a calculator though, so double check everything! Don't want to be responsible for ballsing up your big score :lol:

Cheers!

Can't lend any cash so think I'll do 100 on Norwich and 100 on Draw.

So I'll be 20 up if Norwich win, 140 up if its a draw, and 680 up if its a mackem win.

Good luck :thup:

Only thing I'll say is, you might be gutted to win only £20 off that bet! Consider weighting the Norwich and Draw bets in uneven amounts so you at least roughly £50 profit from a Norwich win! Just IMO.

Hope Sunderland win for you (and so Norwich don't leave us further in their dust :lol:)

Could you not lay the Sunderland win on betfair?

http://sports.betfair.com/football/market?id=1.107561375

A £50 lay would leave you with a liability of £150.

I have no idea what this means, I'll have a look at it!

:lol:

same, confuses the shit out of me as well, that website

I'm unsure what to do at all!

I'm a total gambling retard.

FWIW, I've fancied the horrible mackems all week to get a win down there. Hope you win pal.

If they win i'm going to iceland and buying a shitload of party food and marty is invited!

You'll need a few Iceland trolleys to blow that win!

FWIW, I've fancied the horrible mackems all week to get a win down there. Hope you win pal.

If they win i'm going to iceland and buying a shitload of party food and marty is invited!

I'd be buying prawn rings and everything, ye kna, stuff normally for special occasions!

I'd be buying prawn rings and everything, ye kna, stuff normally for special occasions!

Only the best after a big win......................just think, if the Mackems win, you'll be able to lay on a full vienetta for desert tomorrow! Get in!

Mind, it was better than arctic bloody roll.

:lol: My Grandmother used to spend ages in the kitchen after Sunday lunch and then come in with this block of shite on a plate and everyone's thinking 'what the fuck has she been doing for the last 40 minutes?'.

:lol: My Grandmother used to spend ages in the kitchen after Sunday lunch and then come in with this block of shite on a plate and everyone's thinking 'what the fuck has she been doing for the last 40 minutes?'.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

hahaha amazing! :lol:

Guest Rey Mysterio

Waiting for B365 to settle a bet from nearly 2 hours ago for £375. Basically depends whether they award Barca's 2nd goal to Messi or an OG. Not sure who officially decides (they probably aren't either judging by the time it's taken) but won't be holding my breath, they usually find ways to wriggle out of these things.

Waiting for B365 to settle a bet from nearly 2 hours ago for £375. Basically depends whether they award Barca's 2nd goal to Messi or an OG. Not sure who officially decides (they probably aren't either judging by the time it's taken) but won't be holding my breath, they usually find ways to wriggle out of these things.

Sky Sports Football Centre on my phone gave it to Messi. Not that it helps you like :lol: