The 2012/13 Betting Thread

Neil

`

Had some luck in the Norwegian 2nd division (:lol:) but they're taking a while to pay out and I have my eye on some Brazilian games at 8. :hmm:

what you thinking for the brazilians? been looking myself but not so sure, few tough ones to call

Hate that.

The horrible panic when you think the Bookies are gonna screw you.

I've just triple-checked the scores to make sure they were definitely right. :lol: Just says "pending".

Vital update: they're now all down as "win" but no actual payout!? FUCKING PAY ME!

Atletico Miniero you utter fucking fuckwits. Miss a host of clear chances including countless 1 v 1s, then decide in the last 15 minutes to get into gear, turn it around to 2-1 but miss another 1 on 1 with the last kick of the game. Fuck off. :lol:

Trixie so it slightly saves things but really annoyed about that, could've turned into a class day's betting.

It's alright, there'll be some tactical reshuffling, a few harsh words said at half-time and before you know it Fluminese will tickle a couple in and Gremio will overpower Botafogo to the tune of 4-0. Just give it until the 70 minute mark and before you know it, we'll be laughing going "hahahaha! We're rich!"