Gargano

Cavani

Falcao ©

Toivonen

Elliot

Ahmen-Persson

Wilson

Marveaux

Unlike the CL fantasy, Europa is played on a single matchday per round, meaning manual subs are out. Might make sense to go for a really cheap backup GK so you can invest in other positions.

Some 24 hrs til transfer deadline.

Guest Roger Kint

Does this work like the PL Fantasy game? 4 players didnt play for me and all four subs did(getting 15 or so points) so do they all come on?  :undecided:

Does this work like the PL Fantasy game? 4 players didnt play for me and all four subs did(getting 15 or so points) so do they all come on?  :undecided:

Unlike the CL fantasy, Europa is played on a single matchday per round, meaning manual subs are out. Might make sense to go for a really cheap backup GK so you can invest in other positions.

Some 24 hrs til transfer deadline.

Think that's a no.

Guest Roger Kint

Automatic substitutions

If your goalkeeper plays no part in the matchday, then the computer will substitute the player for your replacement goalkeeper, if they played in the matchday.

If any of your outfield players play no part in the matchday, then the computer will try to substitute the inactive player for one of your replacements. This is done by replacing them with your highest priority substitute who actually played in the matchday. You can change your substitution priorities on the 'My Team' page.

So i assume all four will come on then  :aww:

Yup, the subs will take place although it seems that the process is taking longer than usual. Manual subs is an option in the CL as the matches are played over 2 matchdays.

So many teams resting their players, it's hard to figure out who will start regularly. Including subs, I only have 9 players who played some part in matches. Courtois (GK!!!), Maggio, Sneijder, Krasic, Cavani all didn't start. Newcastle not taking the competition as seriously as other teams?

:yao:

Guest Roger Kint

Yup, the subs will take place although it seems that the process is taking longer than usual. Manual subs is an option in the CL as the matches are played over 2 matchdays.

So many teams resting their players, it's hard to figure out who will start regularly. Including subs, I only have 9 players who played some part in matches. Courtois (GK!!!), Maggio, Sneijder, Krasic, Cavani all didn't start. Newcastle not taking the competition as seriously as other teams?

:yao:

I had Courtois & Cavani too. Really thought they would both play for some reason :lol:

Also Kadlec & Bastos so Coates, Marveaux & Ibsevic will give me a nice boost.

Courtois was the one that totally caught me. I mean, I can understand outfield players being rested but a GK? Seems they find a trip to Israel unnecessary even for their first choice keeper.

It's like the smaller the opponent/match. the less chances of those heavily favoured players featuring. Might as well go for regulars in lesser teams.  :hmm:

• 2 weeks later...