Liverpool 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 04/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 53

Dave

Bergkamp-esque? :lol:

Give over man. It was a long ball he brought out the sky very well. No different to what Ba's done several times over the past two seasons.

Exactly  :lol: i don't even think it was that great of a goal and further more we should have dealt with it.

Cabayes was miles better, the build up, Ben Arfa's run and cross and Cabaye's excellent finish it shits all over it IMO.

It really pisses me off how there's nothing being made out of Sterling kicking out at Simpson twice. He should be looking at a three game suspension, it's as nasty as it gets. The fact that he's shit at kicking shouldn't matter here, there's far more intent there than Colo's sending off.

I didnt see the game live, so sadly I am like the most of the rest of the country (until i read about it on here) - blissfully unaware that it happened.

I was stupid to think I would see it on MOTD last night.

The Sterling kick was conveniently removed from the highlights. (not just on Simpson either) Usual "unbiased" editing we've come to expect.

But in a years time some people on here will be sneering at anyone mentioning media bias or Liverpool getting pref treatment from them.

Short memories.

Talk Sport with Keyes and Grey actually DID NOT MENTION Newcastle at all ! Cabaye and Collocini ONLY one because he scored, and the other because he got sent off.

If ever anyone needed actual PROOF of pro-Liverpool bias in the media, this was the one.

Give over man. It was a long ball he brought out the sky very well. No different to what Ba's done several times over the past two seasons.

Exactly  :lol: i don't even think it was that great of a goal and further more we should have dealt with it.

Cabayes was miles better, the build up, Ben Arfa's run and cross and Cabaye's excellent finish it shits all over it IMO.

Remember just sitting with my rather poor stream wondering what on earth the commentators were wanking their cocks off for. Liked our goal a lot more, but Suarez did admittedly do really well, watching it later.

On SSN, "don't care how many good goals we see this season, that will be goal of the season."

Wasn't even goal of the match. Never known such hyperbole for a goal before.