Supporters who want their clubs back.

Parky

Standing section in the lower half of the Gallowgate would sort SJP out IMO. It will never happen, though.

Well it can't happen at the moment because it's against the rules.

What do you reckong is the main advantage of standing, people being able to move to be beside their mates?

For me the problem in SJP is that there are so many people who don't want to sing. What we need is a singing section back, I don't think it matters if it is standing or sitting really.

Personally I much prefer to sit down at the match, but I can be a lazy b******.

Just think if their was a section of fans all singing then more people might join in. I just prefer standing, not sure why I seem to sing more when standing than sitting. Might just be me being a weird fuck that, though.

If a section was ever aloud to be standing then the lower it is the better to help create an atmosphere, plus it might 'scare' the opposition.

Big Geordie is right but the only people who will suffer, as usual, are the fans. The Premier League boys, players, F.A. big wigs will have all made big bucks and retired before the s**t hits the wotsit and won't give a f**k - we will be still be here but god kows what we'll be watching.

It will end up with them pleading with the working-class fans to come back, once the middle class and prawn sandwich brigade find something else to do.  I remember in the 80's and early 90's, when Serie A was the place to go. World class players on high wages and the envy of all. Now look at it - dwindling crowds, struggling to compete with the Bundasliga, La Liga who lag way behind the PL when it comes to wages and cash.