Relegation; Predict your Bottom 3

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just wasted half an hour on this old classic:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm

Had us finishing on 40 points in 15th, Villa 18th, Wigan 17th and Stoke 16th.

mackems were in the bottom 3 until their double home games against Southampton & Stoke saw them to safety. I was probably too generous to Wigan but I've backed them to be similar to the end of last season, I don't think I had Reading get another point (which is ridiculous) and we relegated QPR officially. Thought I was being harsh on Stoke but they have hard games, which could be fun.

Just wasted half an hour on this old classic:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/predictor/default.stm

Had us finishing on 40 points in 15th, Villa 18th, Wigan 17th and Stoke 16th.

mackems were in the bottom 3 until their double home games against Southampton & Stoke saw them to safety. I was probably too generous to Wigan but I've backed them to be similar to the end of last season, I don't think I had Reading get another point (which is ridiculous) and we relegated QPR officially. Thought I was being harsh on Stoke but they have hard games, which could be fun.

i've just done it and had us 10th with 43pts (wins v fulham and mackems, draws at QPR, WBA and west ham, home to arsenal), reading bottom, then sunderland (no wins, only 2 draws to the end of the season) and wigan (on goal difference from QPR)