Match fixing scandal?

themanupstairs

I turned to the guy beside me and said it was fixed.

You could tell, I honestly believe money was exchanged there.

No one can be as bad at their job as the officials tonight.  Any other profession you'd be sacked or reprimanded. 

The last ten minute decisions seemed like an attempt to make it seem less rigged, as neesy says.

Guest firetotheworks

Was it fuck. There have plenty of other games that I've seen in recent years that have been more suspicious than that, and even then I didn't think it was fixed or anything.

The officials were nothing more than atrocious tonight in terms of their key decisions. The non-key decisions were made correctly imo.

Was it fuck. There have plenty of other games that I've seen in recent years that have been more suspicious than that, and even then I didn't think it was fixed or anything.

The officials were nothing more than atrocious tonight in terms of their key decisions. The non-key decisions were made correctly imo.

Bollocks, the fact that ever foul they blew against us was a yellow card and they hardly got 1, even the commentator questioned this at the time. Free kicks were given to them all the time, in fact Sissoko was booked when the foul was on him.

I'm highly surprised the penalty wasn't given at the end.

Don't know if anyone will be interested but Sheila Norman who is heading up the investigation has done a IAMA on Reddit and she has been answering questions on what she has found.

She does go more in depth into it than I imagined, for instance when she says that the game is more fucked than senior officials in FIFA are willing to accept or even announce to the public.