Alan Pardew

Mike

Bemused as to why he took off Ben Arfa (a potential match winner on his own) and also Gosling on ahead of Anita?

We bossed the first half, but again sat back too much in the 2nd. Fed up of negative tactics. Whatever happens, he should be out of a job in the summer.

Bemused as to why he took off Ben Arfa (a potential match winner on his own) and also Gosling on ahead of Anita?

We bossed the first half, but again sat back too much in the 2nd. Fed up of negative tactics. Whatever happens, he should be out of a job in the summer.

Gosling has that steel, and the all important 'tackle' that Pardew looks for... Maybe  :dontknow:

Guest firetotheworks

The way I see it is as simple as this.

Legless Ben Arfa> Shola Ameobi.

Guest strongbow69

In portuguese, "lost" (as in "that team lost the game") is translated as "perdeu". Says it all really. Shocking lack of ambition.

my new sig, thanks

Guest icemanblue

We could do with Hatem next week, don't you think? Wrap him head to toe in cotton wool AND bubble wrap, for me.

Guest firetotheworks

We could do with Hatem next week, don't you think? Wrap him head to toe in cotton wool AND bubble wrap, for me.

What's the difference between this week and next week? We need to win yesterday.

Guest icemanblue

What's the difference between this week and next week? We need to win yesterday.

We played him for 65 mins today, and he was fucked. He was more likely to get injured, or concede possession cheaply, than create or score a goal. Take him off and we go again next week with him in the team. Canny simple.

Guest IvanDrago

Pardew should have been gone months ago for me. Every game is irrelevant, as my opinion of him has been rock bottom for almost all of this season. Ashley is a coward for not sacking him immediately after the m*ckem game.

Guest firetotheworks

We played him for 65 mins today, and he was f***ed. He was more likely to get injured, or concede possession cheaply, than create or score a goal. Take him off and we go again next week with him in the team. Canny simple.

No. Just, no.

We played him for 65 mins today, and he was fucked. He was more likely to get injured, or concede possession cheaply, than create or score a goal. Take him off and we go again next week with him in the team. Canny simple.

That's an awful way of looking at things in my opinion like. I don't think he looked more likely "to get injured, or concede possession cheaply, than create or score a goal" either, but I suppose we'll never know.

Rubbish. I was there, he was fine and the only player on the pitch that could have made something happen. Well, other than Gouffran who was soon subbed. We needed to win today and we sacked it off.

I'd rather have those 2 on at 40 per cent fitness than the cloggers we hoyed on. Pardew gave up on winning. Again.

Guest icemanblue

We played him for 65 mins today, and he was f***ed. He was more likely to get injured, or concede possession cheaply, than create or score a goal. Take him off and we go again next week with him in the team. Canny simple.

No. Just, no.

Explain what you believe is wrong in what I've said.

Guest Phil K

An absolute flannel of a man, a joke of a manager and a horrible representative of our club, our fans and our city. I hate him.

Nice to see theres one thing we agree on. The tosser is going to relegate this club through his incompetence

Guest firetotheworks

No. Just, no.

Explain what you believe is wrong in what I've said.

I think everything that you've said is incorrect. Even if you were right, which I don't think you are at all, the other player was Shola Ameobi who is always, always going to provide the same, or less.