The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Munich do look a bit toothless right now. Not the team I saw demolish Barcalona (one of the most astonishing games I've watched recently imo)

What game are you watching? Been excellent in this second half. I just love Guardiola, managers have so much to learn from him. Bayern with the ball mostly and Boateng close to be booked again, what does he do? Takes Boateng off for Thiago and moves MArtinez down into central defender so they are more comfortable passing the ball across the field.

Munich do look a bit toothless right now. Not the team I saw demolish Barcalona (one of the most astonishing games I've watched recently imo)

What game are you watching? Been excellent in this second half. I just love Guardiola, managers have so much to learn from him. Bayern with the ball mostly and Boateng close to be booked again, what does he do? Takes Boateng off for Thiago and moves MArtinez down into central defender so they are more comfortable passing the ball across the field.

Lot of possession, not many shots. Guardiola has ruined football :p

I do respect a lot he did, and his classic Barca side was magnificent, but the way bayern munich just out muscled them and went for the throat last season was incredible Guardiola is too much of a purist for me.

Lot of possession, not many shots. Guardiola has ruined football :p

I do respect a lot he did, and his classic Barca side was magnificent, but the way bayern munich just out muscled them and went for the throat last season was incredible Guardiola is too much of a purist for me.

True, but I don't think they've lost to much of what Heynckes had with them, I actually find them better this year. Don't forget they are playing the team they played in the CL final and are looking a level above at their stadium. FWIW the Lahm to midfield move is an act of genius, been excellent in that position.