The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Howay Rochdale...get my first win of the day...  :smug:

5 more of my games are up at the moment...6 more to go...PLEASE  :smug:

Aye, it's all going suspiciously well at the moment :lol: I just need Brighton (heavy faves) and Man City for my 5-fold if it stays like this.

Aye, it's all going suspiciously well at the moment :lol: I just need Brighton (heavy faves) and Man City for my 5-fold if it stays like this.

I now have 8/12 with a couple of them 2 goals up. Fleetwood are a man down though...  :dave:

EDIT: Sheff Wed just conceded again, and now Plymouth!!!  :dave: :dave: :dave: :dave: :dave:

I now have 8/12 with a couple of them 2 goals up. Fleetwood are a man down though...  :dave:

EDIT: Sheff Wed just conceded again, and now Plymouth!!!  :dave: :dave: :dave: :dave: :dave:

:lol: bollocks. I'm just needing Grimsby and Brighton to score. All going well I'll be waiting on Man City and Molde later, two bankers (I hope...)

:lol: bollocks. I'm just needing Grimsby and Brighton to score. All going well I'll be waiting on Man City and Molde later, two bankers (I hope...)

I'm relatively happy at half time. 6/12 with none going down yet...just hanging in the balance. Nicely poised.

That's nearly always my downfall too. I have a horrendous knack of getting most my bet correct only for one result to f*** it up.

Torquay are shagging my bet completely like.

Aye, I've started covering myself with, for example, 5x4 folds as well as the main 5 fold. Always one game.

on sites where you can cash out, would they offer you a profit if say 4 out 7 were winning and the rest drawing? lets say you stuck a fiver on that returns £100, would they potentially offer you about 20 quid for example?

on sites where you can cash out, would they offer you a profit if say 4 out 7 were winning and the rest drawing? lets say you stuck a fiver on that returns £100, would they potentially offer you about 20 quid for example?

Nah, you'd need at least 5 winning on that example I'd say. They'll only offer a decent in-play cash out profit if it was extremely likely your bet was going to come off. Odds are always in the bookies favour.