Tonight's matches

stozo

Guest Village Idiot

First great half from Barça, crappy as hell in the second. But didn't look like Bremen could hit a barn door if they tried all day (fortunately). Well, 1/8 here we come.

Great freekick from Gaúcho.

First great half from Barça, crappy as hell in the second. But didn't look like Bremen could hit a barn door if they tried all day (fortunately). Well, 1/8 here we come.

Great freekick from Gaúcho.

sorry mate, i can't stand your team :p was really hoping that you'd lose. no offense like.

Fair play, can't pretend everybody in the world loves us.

not your fault though. its the press that seems to love you so much that has made me hate you :( i was even a "barca-fan" when i was little, not that i cared too much, but i had the kit and that.

Guest Village Idiot

not your fault though. its the press that seems to love you so much that has made me hate you :( i was even a "barca-fan" when i was little, not that i cared too much, but i had the kit and that.

Fickle press love. Don't care much what foreign press says about us, and Spain's divided in pro-Madrid and pro-Barça rags anyway. I was a Barça fan when the maximum we could aspire to was to win the league once in a decade so all this lovefest is just a bag of hot air to me.

Guest GHoeberX

Fickle love. Don't care much what foreign press says about us, and Spain's divided in pro-Madrid and pro-Barça rags anyway. I was a Barça fan when the maximum we could aspire to was to win the league once in a decade so all this lovefest is just a bag of hot air to me.

Well; that's good for you that you are old-skool.

And you can look at this (Barca ending 2nd) from a bright side. First of all you can't draw PSV now in the next round and second Eto'o and Messi will be back next Champions League round, so perhaps Barca can advance some rounds this season as well :winking:

Fickle press love. Don't care much what foreign press says about us, and Spain's divided in pro-Madrid and pro-Barça rags anyway. I was a Barça fan when the maximum we could aspire to was to win the league once in a decade so all this lovefest is just a bag of hot air to me.

not questioning that like. just saying that here in sweden, everybody LOVES barca and ronaldinho even though they have nowt to with the club themselves. i mean, when brazil played here earlier this autumn, 35000 people came to watch HIM, and there were still probably 10 more thousand who didn't get tickets! To think, ronaldinho himself would draw a far bigger crowd than Spurs :lol:

Guest Village Idiot

We can have a cracking game for 1/8. I for one I'm fucking tired of playing Chelsea every year and would love a draw with ManU, Arse or 'pool for the next round.

You lot (NUFC) put up a nice game the last time you came here.

Guest Village Idiot

not questioning that like. just saying that here in sweden, everybody LOVES barca and ronaldinho even though they have nowt to with the club themselves. i mean, when brazil played here earlier this autumn, 35000 people came to watch HIM, and there were still probably 10 more thousand who didn't get tickets! To think, ronaldinho himself would draw a far bigger crowd than Spurs :lol:

Yeah well, gloryseeking scum. Despise them, but can't live without them in "modern football". *Sigh*

They all probably still keep their Zidane shirts from 3 years ago in their closets.

Guest GHoeberX

We can have a cracking game for 1/8. I for one I'm f***ing tired of playing Chelsea every year and would love a draw with ManU, Arse or 'pool for the next round.

You lot (NUFC) put up a nice game the last time you came here.

So did Titus Bramble in the return match :lol:

I count myself as a Barca fan personally, whereas Newcastle United are the one club I follow and passionately support; I'm a fan and follower of what Barca do, along with Wycombe Wanderers in the lower leagues (home club), Marseilles (French team as Barca are my Spanish team), and Lincoln City (as I live in this strange old city, but I'm more of a results follower than a fan, since I don't really care too much what happens to them as long as it's not really bad).

Anyway, one thing that Barcelona have done this season to irritate me more than anything is to put that Unicef logo on their shirts. I get this season's home shirt literally 2 weeks or so before they announced the Unicef collaboration so now my shirt feels out of date. I still wear it a fair bit, but still...

Guest Village Idiot

Yeah, we were extremely average that night, but you can always trust in Titus Bramble (how can you still put up with him anyway?)

Plus Bellamy left his shooting shoes at home too.

@melanchronic: look at it this way, you own the very last Barça shirt to not carry a sponsor, I also got that one before the UNICEF deal and still haven't bought the new one (waiting for end of season sales).