Tonight's matches

stozo

Looking forward to a last 16 clash between Bordeaux & Newcastle mate.  :winking:

Most certainly am! hopefully this'll finally be the year. We came only one little scrummy ball (in the draw) away from it in 2004 when we drew Mallorca  :wullie:

Looking forward to a last 16 clash between Bordeaux & Newcastle mate.  :winking:

Most certainly am! hopefully this'll finally be the year. We came only one little scrummy ball (in the draw) away from it in 2004 when we drew Mallorca  :wullie:

http://www.tatrasmichov.com/e-shop/t/64.gif

Pesky little thing tbh.  bluebigrazz.gif

Well...if we find a way to beat Reading we're up to 14th.

If we lose, we're well and truly in the shit  :thdn:

Without over-hyping it, tomorrow could shape our season - with away trips to Blackburn and Chelsea coming up, we need the points to last us a while

... And Charlton have won it.

Last kick of the game    :(

Err aye?

What's your point like? Do you think it shouldn't count, or something?

:roll:

I think his point is probably just that it's lucky to score with the last kick of the game..  :roll:

Depends how optimistic you are as to how bad the Charlton result is. On the plus - it's easier to catch Blackburn, you may aswell have the home sides winning these kind of games, as you would hope/expect them to lose away. On the negative it brings the bottom club closer to us, but like I said, if you're optimistic we could win tomorrow and be 14th with games in hand (...Chelsea away) over those around us.

Bottom line is, if we lose tomorrow we're fucked.

Err aye?

I think his point is probably just that it's lucky to score with the last kick of the game..  :roll:

Why is it lucky?

Guest smoggeordie

Err aye?

Only at Newcastle would we be disappointed with a team just above us dropping points. Surely we should be looking to overtake those above rather than worry about those below.