The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Ancelotti has now won the EC 5 times. What a f***ing legend.

That's actually quite a ridiculous amount :thup: Is he the one that's won the most? Do think he needs to get this Real to learn how to play when trying to control the game, Real have been very convincing when having to counter but unconvincing when favourites. I know it wasn't like this at Chelsea, but at Milan it was the same story, his team was much better when it could counter-attack all day.

Will be interesting to see what they do in the summer, they really need a new striker and some depth at right-back. (really dislike Arbeloa and Carvajal is still learning) 

Just seen what Varane did. Poor form. Things like that deserves a beating. There's absolutely no point in doing that, say what you want about handballing and winning at all costs, but there's nothing worse than rubbing things in the face of the losing team. 

I might just be missing the point here but don't see why it was that bad?  Stand to be corrected.

The way I saw it, there was an additional ball on the pitch for some reason and he kicked it towards the bench.  What's the big deal?

Just seen what Varane did. Poor form. Things like that deserves a beating. There's absolutely no point in doing that, say what you want about handballing and winning at all costs, but there's nothing worse than rubbing things in the face of the losing team. 

I might just be missing the point here but don't see why it was that bad?  Stand to be corrected.

The way I saw it, there was an additional ball on the pitch for some reason and he kicked it towards the bench.  What's the big deal?

The fact he kicked it towards Simeone, actually right at him when he had about 500 other places to put it. Why didn't he just 'pass' it to Carlo instead or the Real bench?

The fact he kicked it towards Simeone, actually right at him when he had about 500 other places to put it. Why didn't he just 'pass' it to Carlo instead or the Real bench?

Really, that's it? :lol: OK.  Reckon Simeone should have perhaps controlled himself in that case.

Really, that's it? :lol: OK.  Reckon Simeone should have perhaps controlled himself in that case.

Controlled himself, should've ripped his face apart. Why do something like that? Even Marcelo and Bale went to have a talk with Varane, was just stupid his team had already won, he only did that to cause a reaction which is shameful in a situation like that.

That's actually quite a ridiculous amount :thup: Is he the one that's won the most?

He is now, yeah. Fucking genius. He cultivates good feeling amonst his players and compounds it with composure and tactical brilliance. He's a level-headed more intelligent Keegan, basically.

I love it how that "deserves a beating" and what Suarez did deserves respect.  Completely different mindsets here, but fair enough. :lol:

One isn't kicking on someone already down. You'd probably kick on a homeless as well right? I guess it's a cultural thing. In SA we show respect towards people who are already down :p

That's actually quite a ridiculous amount :thup: Is he the one that's won the most?

He is now, yeah. Fucking genius. He cultivates good feeling amonst his players and compounds it with composure and tactical brilliance. He's a level-headed more intelligent Keegan, basically.

* As a player (2) and manager (3), not saying it's not impressive but just in case what you said was misleading to anyone.

Did he kick it hard?...

Not at all. :lol: He passed it his way.

You're missing the whole point. Like the power matters? He clearly did it to provoke a reaction from a team that were gutted and had just lost the biggest final in club history.

Controlled himself, should've ripped his face apart. Why do something like that? Even Marcelo and Bale went to have a talk with Varane, was just stupid his team had already won, he only did that to cause a reaction which is shameful in a situation like that.

He kicked an errant football towards him, what are you even on about? :lol: Flipping a lid in those circumstances wouldn't even enter my mind.  It's nowt.

I love it how that "deserves a beating" and what Suarez did deserves respect.  Completely different mindsets here, but fair enough. :lol:

One isn't kicking on someone already down. You'd probably kick on a homeless as well right? I guess it's a cultural thing. In SA we show respect towards people who are already down :p

Stop being a knob, I have plenty of respect and sympathy for the homeless.  Cheers.

He is now, yeah. f***ing genius. He cultivates good feeling amonst his players and compounds it with composure and tactical brilliance. He's a level-headed more intelligent Keegan, basically.

Bob Paisley has 3 CL wins as well btw. Doesn't matter though, wouldn't surprise me to see him get a few more while at Real. They have such a good team, and if they can spend wisely (not that I think Bale money was wise) than they can really maybe take a leap ahead of all teams for a year or two.

He kicked an errant football towards him, what are you even on about? :lol: Flipping a lid in those circumstances wouldn't even enter my mind.  It's nowt.

Alright, we'll agree to disagree.

Stop being a knob, I have plenty of respect and sympathy for the homeless.  Cheers.

:lol:

IP knows all about giving people a beating tbf.

:lol:

Did he kick it hard?...

You're missing the whole point. Like the power matters? He clearly did it to provoke a reaction from a team that were gutted and had just lost the biggest final in club history.

How did he clearly do that?  We have nothing to gauge that other than Simeone's reaction, where he went radge.  It's a nothing incident, Simeone just lost his shit.

Did he kick it hard?...

How did he clearly do that?  We have nothing to gauge that other than Simeone's reaction, where he went radge.  It's a nothing incident, Simeone just lost his s***.

You think Simeone who was applauding his team despite having lost was ready to just lose it out of nowhere? Right. Still beating yourself up about the 1998 incident aren't you?

* As a player (2) and manager (3), not saying it's not impressive but just in case what you said was misleading to anyone.

Think most would know that, like, but fair play. :thup:

Simeone was a total and utter bellend, like. Even if Varane was gloating or whatever, you shrug it off and remain dignified. Not storm the fucking pitch like a lunatic. Was the second time he'd done it n'all. Restrain yourself.

Did he kick it hard?...

How did he clearly do that?  We have nothing to gauge that other than Simeone's reaction, where he went radge.  It's a nothing incident, Simeone just lost his s***.

You think Simeone who was applauding his team despite having lost was ready to just lose it out of nowhere? Right. Still beating yourself up about the 1998 incident aren't you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, Polic. Fucking get over it. :lol: