Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Think you guys will play Europa league next year man. Look really poor.

And what about Chelsea, who we're three points clear of? Who have looked even worse?

Chelsea will go on a run to get back. I trust their defence, midfield and strikers way more than yours.

Think you guys could actually end up even outside of the Europa spots if injuries come along at the wrong time.

The reality is Man Utd has no reliable striker upfront, lack of covering wingers and just a mediocore GK, after a very disappointing window with several controversial clear out like Januzaj and Evans.  No way this squad can compete with Man city Arsenal and Chelsea. Top four finish is likely just because Spurs and Liverpool are even shitter.

Mathieu Debuchy has admitted he considered leaving Arsenal after losing his starting place to Héctor Bellerín.

The French right-back joined Arsenal for £12m in July 2014 and saw his first season at the club heavily disrupted by injury, with problems with his ankle ligaments and a dislocated shoulder limiting him to just 11 Premier League starts.

He has featured only once this season, in Arsenal’s 2-0 loss to West Ham, with Bellerín keeping him out of the side. The Spanish youngster also received his first call-up to the national squad this week.

“It is difficult,” Debuchy told L’Equipe. “Even if I had not played a lot last season, in my head I would return to start after my recovery. But, at the Community Shield against Chelsea, Wenger chose him, Bellerín.

“It was a surprise and a disappointment. Let’s say it [leaving] crossed my mind. But I want to be at Arsenal and to take my place.”

Debuchy is currently training with the France squad before their friendlies against Portugal and Serbia.

Mathieu Debuchy has admitted he considered leaving Arsenal after losing his starting place to Héctor Bellerín.

The French right-back joined Arsenal for £12m in July 2014 and saw his first season at the club heavily disrupted by injury, with problems with his ankle ligaments and a dislocated shoulder limiting him to just 11 Premier League starts.

He has featured only once this season, in Arsenal’s 2-0 loss to West Ham, with Bellerín keeping him out of the side. The Spanish youngster also received his first call-up to the national squad this week.

“It is difficult,” Debuchy told L’Equipe. “Even if I had not played a lot last season, in my head I would return to start after my recovery. But, at the Community Shield against Chelsea, Wenger chose him, Bellerín.

“It was a surprise and a disappointment. Let’s say it [leaving] crossed my mind. But I want to be at Arsenal and to take my place.”

Debuchy is currently training with the France squad before their friendlies against Portugal and Serbia.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/clubpenguinpookie/images/5/57/Nelson_haha.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140708210759

Welcome to the post Newcastle fails club. Chairman: Andy Carroll. Manager: Jose Enrique Pancake Man: Olivier Bernard Cheeky Scamp: Charles Nzogbia

Why is it our ambitious players that leave almost always fail at their next club?