N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

24 point lead God dammit..

You've got 2 players on me, though. That will soon shrink again.

I'll be taking Fernandinho out as well, so that's -5 to make up straight away.

What's that, 15?

eh?

http://i.imgur.com/Jp054oP.png

Still dont get you..  :lol: What's what?

Was pretending I couldn't hear you because you were so far down the table now...

Sorry :lol:

Was pretending I couldn't hear you because you were so far down the table now...

Sorry :lol:

:lol: Billy big bollocks all of a sudden ey. I was in that position a couple of days ago.

Just wait.  Just wait!

:sad:

Captain Hames Rodriguez scores 2 goals from midfield, gets 14 points only. Cuadrado 9.

Thought James would get more points...still not sure if I should risk the captaincy to someone like Messi, they'd need a hattrick to better James' 14 points.

1 point. :yikes:

You got any Costa Ricans or Greeks?

Gonzalez and Duarte. Cillessen got me 9, so I think Karnezis stays on the bench. Although I'm only 1 point behind I don't think many of my fellow countrymen will stay in my side. Been a bit s***.. :(

You?

I was delighted you went through after conceding and with heavy involvement from Huntelaar and no assist on the first, I must say :laugh:

Duarte and Maniatis for me here, but need to take Fernandinho out for the latter so I'll start 4 behind. It's class, this.

I don't like Greece so I decided I would rather have two Costa Rican defenders than one of each or two Greeks even though Maniatis looked excellent value for 2.5 million. Howay CR, tear these a new one! :lol:

I did the same. Had Manolas initially but swapped him for Duarte :laugh:

Real confidence from you going with both him and Gonzalez. Hope Greece win 10-0 now with Maniatis scoring them all.

I don't like Greece so I decided I would rather have two Costa Rican defenders than one of each or two Greeks even though Maniatis looked excellent value for 2.5 million. Howay CR, tear these a new one! :lol:

I did the same. Had Manolas initially but swapped him for Duarte :laugh:

Real confidence from you going with both him and Gonzalez. Hope Greece win 10-0 now with Maniatis scoring them all.

You've sold your principles for a few pennies..  :huff:

Maniatis is a midfielder, though. There were no CR alternatives for 3m! He's only intended as a backup really, but we'll see how he does.

No, I meant Manolas I think, the 2.5m defender who scored a shitload of FF points in the group stages.