Football Horoscopes

Nobby

19th May. Scott Parker.

You are like Scott Parker. Player Prediction Thingy sees a McDonalds. Did you work there? Maybe just eat food there? Star in one of their adverts?. Whatever your connection to McDonalds, it doesn't matter too much. Whatever your McDonalds experience was, it was the high point of your life and you'll never top it.

Me too, another month. But what's with the 19th and Scott Parker? He's born October 13, 1980, according to Wikipedia.

You are like Joe Cole. You should be high on life at the moment. Things just seem to be going from strength to strength for you. You're popular and successful and everyone has great things to say about you just now. Try and not do anything to mess it up for yourself like others in the past - so no drugs, hookers, excessive gambling or drunken fights.

27th June-Joe Cole.

I was born on the 27th of July though

Guest Gemmill

BS

October 10th = michael owen??

wikipedia says he was born on dec 14th.

Aye he was born the same day as me.  It's his claim to fame.

12TH DEC

You are like John Terry. You are a leader. You take no shit and people respect you. Everyone around you thinks you're great and always says good things about you to other people. Even the people that hate you, actually really love you and are just jealous that you don't hang out with them. Keep it up.