SKY Games For Dec. Mackems Moved To 21st. 1-30ko

Crumpy Gunt

Arsenal (a) 13th Dec 5.30pm

Sunderland (h) 21st Dec 1.30pm

Everton (h) 28th Dec 4.15pm

LLL going to be a fun 15 days.

Don't forget Chelsea (H) before that run starts and we've also got Man U away on Boxing Day. :lol:

Our entire run in is tough after Leicester. Between Leicester and Chelsea we play Spurs, City and Liverpool, while also being away from home to West Brom, Burnley and West Ham. Leicester and QPR are the only points I see for the rest of the year barring a fluke draw at one of those 3 away games. We're gonna be rooted to the bottom of the league with a terrible goal difference come New Years Day and Ashley still won't pull the trigger.

Our entire run in is tough after Leicester. Between Leicester and Chelsea we play Spurs, City and Liverpool, while also being away from home to West Brom, Burnley and West Ham. Leicester and QPR are the only points I see for the rest of the year barring a fluke draw at one of those 3 away games. We're gonna be rooted to the bottom of the league with a terrible goal difference come New Years Day and Ashley still won't pull the trigger.

Already got 4 points on the board, what the fuck are you whinging about? It's only October ffs.

etc.

Arsenal (a) 13th Dec 5.30pm

Sunderland (h) 21st Dec 1.30pm

Everton (h) 28th Dec 4.15pm

LLL going to be a fun 15 days.

Don't forget Chelsea (H) before that run starts and we've also got Man U away on Boxing Day. :lol:

v Leicester - D/W/L ?

v Spurs - L

v Liverpool - L

v WBA - ?

v QPR - ?

v W Ham - ?

v Burnely - ?

v Chelsea - L

v Arsenal - L

v Sunderland - L

v Man Utd - L

v Everton - L

Wonderful 2014.

Question marks beside those fixtures makes that the most optimistic post on here in weeks.

It had L next to it before I edited it.

Out of 36 points, I've nailed 21 points as sure losses. 15 up in the air. I'm thinking its more like 25-33 points will be lost.

Question marks beside those fixtures makes that the most optimistic post on here in weeks.

It had L next to it before I edited it.

Out of 36 points, I've nailed 21 points as sure losses. 15 up in the air. I'm thinking its more like 25-33 points will be lost.

I think we may have double figures on the board by Xmas. I think a lot of fans simply aren't aware of how gentle our opening set of fixtures have been, the general lack of knowledge about forthcoming fixtures, young players, formations and so forth is staggering. Some are genuinely unconcerned with the fact we've only picked up 4 points from 21 with a really tough run of fixtures to come fairly soon. "Only been 7 games, too early to panic yet." Heard that gem today from a bloke I've known for nearly 20 years.

Said it before, the fixtures will fucking kill us in December. The 4 fixtures before Chelsea are the only remotely winnable games for the next 3 months, there I've said it. 10-15 points on the board at Xmas pretty much gets you relegated and that's exactly where we're headed.

Already got 4 points on the board, what the fuck are you whinging about? It's only October ffs.

etc.

Settle down, Inochi.

If Pardew stays for the season relegation is a given, but I'm more worried that we'll actually come close to the mackems' points low come 38 games.

It's actually just hitting me know reading these fixtures and knowing that we'll get spanked in another derby at home exactly how fucked we are. The club is on its way down the pan like.