Name your championship manager, starting XI & bench

Conjo

Guest Number 37

Imagine being Lacselles and Darlow, man.  'Yay, we get to play Brentford again this season' :lol:

My Forest supporting mate says there is a relegation clause, not sure if I believe that. We'd sell them for a profit anyway.

Imagine being Lacselles and Darlow, man.  'Yay, we get to play Brentford again this season' :lol:

My Forest supporting mate says there is a relegation clause, not sure if I believe that. We'd sell them for a profit anyway.

That's a load of crap. We don't just have an agreement to buy the players, we have already bought them and loaned them back. No way would a player bought from a championship club be in a strong enough position to negotiate a relegation release clause.

That's a load of crap. We don't just have an agreement to buy the players, we have already bought them and loaned them back. No way would a player bought from a championship club be in a strong enough position to negotiate a relegation release clause.

Why not?

----------------------------Shilton-------------------------------

Cafu----------Baresi---------------Albert----------Maldini

------------Carlton Palmer---------Cruyff--------------------

Kitson-----------------Maradona----------------------Giggs

----------------------------Shola--------------------------------

Thanks! really cheered up my morning, still giggling... Carlton Palmer ...lol