NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

18 minutes ago, Big River said:

I'm not sure a thumbnail from a footyheadlines article determines our elite status

[emoji38] works for me. I’m hovering up crumbs of positivity. Long summer :indi:

will find out any day now if we’re elite. If we’re elite we will get full size football socks. If we’re premium or below we’re looking at these bad boys

IMG_4135.jpeg

Had a look round the new temp store today and the new in house is decent like, some proper smart embossed t-shirts and hoodies. Looked like quite a lot of stuff had sold out aswell.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Does the kit actually get announced today?

No I think it’s all getting done on the 7th. Seems like they did that with Arsenal, announced and available at the same time

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Does the kit actually get announced today?

My mates done a load of drone footage for the club in the past including Bruno's gender reveal party last year. Anyway he put a clip on of Adidas stuff saying one week to go yesterday so not sure if the actual launch is the 7th or what as it's clearly work for the club. Would have expected 7th to be release day and a launch before that

Edit: looks like all in one like jack says

Edited by Fezzle

I'd be extremely disappointed if today was the day.

We're now 8 hours into a 24 hour day and Adidas still hasn't posted anything.

Would be a worrying sign of just how committed they are to us.

Fuck me they're dragging this out now though to the point where even if it's really good it's still going to feel underwhelming.

3 hours ago, Checko said:

Fuck me they're dragging this out now though to the point where even if it's really good it's still going to feel underwhelming.

bring back Castore imo

1 hour ago, Matt1892 said:

I have also seen the away kit. The one that Isak is wearing isn’t it, although close.

Thought the away kit was pretty nailed on compared to the home. I presume close in terms of colours and design but not the finer details?

8 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Thought the away kit was pretty nailed on compared to the home. I presume close in terms of colours and design but not the finer details?

I was looking through the thread for the picture of Isak wearing the supposed away shirt and came across this.

This is the new away kit.