Either you Love him or you hate him..

Guest DONTOONER

HTL's obsessed with Mick. Sad, really.

I think you're the one obsessed with blokes, tbh.

Baseless, pointless and immature statement.

Nothing new from you then :lol:

Like this one then....

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,33507.msg642042.html#msg642042

You're the one talking about Mick in a topic that he had neither posted in nor had anything to do with. I know you've got some agenda against him but do you really need to bring it into every thread?

I have nowt against Mick, so what is this agenda you mention? It seems you've missed those posts with him babbling on about me, like. Why's that, or do you just want an excuse to make a post to me?

I'm already taken if you're after something, married to a woman like. Sorry.

gay.gif

Poor bitch :lol:

I imagine shes getting her leg over from the bloke next door, because you're too busy typing furiously to defend the chairman. I bet you don't even know she's left the house, or hear the loud thudding of the bed headboard...

Closest you get is watching other people in their cars, boy. While frantically pulling at your little nob no doubt.

bluelaugh.gif

Like this one then....

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,33507.msg642042.html#msg642042

You're the one talking about Mick in a topic that he had neither posted in nor had anything to do with. I know you've got some agenda against him but do you really need to bring it into every thread?

I have nowt against Mick, so what is this agenda you mention? It seems you've missed those posts with him babbling on about me, like. Why's that, or do you just want an excuse to make a post to me?

gay.gif

Fuck's sake man, not even that funny any more. I've never once said Mick et al are innocent of anything. Nor am I the only person to have said something about you bringing his name into this thread for no reason other than to continue your childish argument.

And congratulations on having a wife, I'm impressed. Couldn't really care less though, but thanks for sharing that with us. I don't take offence to your gay accusations by the way, I just think you constantly making homosexuality out to be a bad thing to be a little immature really. I'm very much straight and have always have been so don't worry, besides even if I were gay I don't think you'd be my type :lol:

Guest thompers

Like this one then....

gay.gif

I imagine shes getting her leg over from the bloke next door, because you're too busy typing furiously to defend the chairman. I bet you don't even know she's left the house, or hear the loud thudding of the bed headboard...

Closest you get is watching other people in their cars, boy. While frantically pulling at your little nob no doubt.

bluelaugh.gif

Watching people in cars is fun. I saw mrs howaythelads down there t'other night. Wants to get her fanny shaved the skanky bitch. All she kept shouting was "YOU'RE SO MUCH FUCKING BIGGER THAN MY FAT HUSBAND". I lept in to defend you like, but with her being a size 24 she got the better of me.

Like this one then....

gay.gif

Fuck's sake man, not even that funny any more. I've never once said Mick et al are innocent of anything. Nor am I the only person to have said something about you bringing his name into this thread for no reason other than to continue your childish argument.

And congratulations on having a wife, I'm impressed. Couldn't really care less though, but thanks for sharing that with us. I don't take offence to your gay accusations by the way, I just think you constantly making homosexuality out to be a bad thing to be a little pathetic really. I'm very much straight and have always have been so don't worry, besides even if I were gay I don't think you'd be my type :lol:

You've convinced me.

Like this one then....

gay.gif

And congratulations on having a wife, I'm impressed. Couldn't really care less though, but thanks for sharing that with us. I don't take offence to your gay accusations by the way, I just think you constantly making homosexuality out to be a bad thing to be a little pathetic really. I'm very much straight and have always have been so don't worry, besides even if I were gay I don't think you'd be my type :lol:

You've convinced me.

Couldn't care less if I have or not to be honest.

Like this one then....

gay.gif

bluelaugh.gif

Watching people in cars is fun. I saw mrs howaythelads down there t'other night. Wants to get her fanny shaved the skanky bitch. All she kept shouting was "YOU'RE SO MUCH F***ING BIGGER THAN MY FAT HUSBAND". I lept in to defend you like, but with her being a size 24 she got the better of me.

:lol:

Watching people in cars is fun. I saw mrs howaythelads down there t'other night. Wants to get her fanny shaved the skanky bitch. All she kept shouting was "YOU'RE SO MUCH F***ING BIGGER THAN MY FAT HUSBAND". I lept in to defend you like, but with her being a size 24 she got the better of me.

bluelaugh.gif

Guest stormrider

"You cannot play against Bolton at Bolton the same you play at home against Watford. My feeling is that some teams and some managers play every game with the same philosophy, with the same game strategy and principles."

Nail on the head, in our case.

Had this thread not been made into a charade in every sense, I'd say this fact would have spurred a pretty decent discussion.

"You cannot play against Bolton at Bolton the same you play at home against Watford. My feeling is that some teams and some managers play every game with the same philosophy, with the same game strategy and principles."

Nail on the head, in our case.

Had this thread not been made into a charade in every sense, I'd say this fact would have spurred a pretty decent discussion.

Actually, I'd say the fact Chelsea have gone backwards this season despite massive financial clout would have spurred a pretty decent discussion.

Gone backwards? I think its more down to the fact that Man Utd have got their act together and gave them a title race. I think Chelsea's record in all competitions this season is hardly symptomatic of a side that's gone backwards.

This whole WOOP WOOP thing comes across as very camp tbh  :lol:

I can just imagine you doing it with one arm up at the wrist slightly limp with a pout on your face  :lol:

Just trying to fit in better and become a proper part of the forum, mate. Like booboo.

I can just imagine you doing it with one arm up at the wrist slightly limp with a pout on your face  :lol:

Just trying to fit in better and become a proper part of the forum, mate. Like booboo.

smeeagain.gif

smeeagain.gif

:spam1: