Today's games

Nobby

Guest DONTOONER

Rooney and Ronaldo are the best two players in the league. can't do nowt against their class. they were involved in all 3 of the goals.

Best players in the league...what a insult to henry....Drogba ....and another whole host of player i could list...

Guest optimistic nit

Rooney and Ronaldo are the best two players in the league. can't do nowt against their class. they were involved in all 3 of the goals.

Best players in the league...what a insult to henry....Drogba ....and another whole host of player i could list...

forgot about the T-man.

they wipe the floor with drogba though, you can't deny that.

forgot about the T-man.

wipe the floor with drogba though, you can't deny that.

Not at the moment

Guest DONTOONER

forgot about the T-man.

they wipe the floor with drogba though, you can't deny that.

I wouldn't say  they would wipe the floor.with drogba...THey are just different players playing to different strengths

Drogba would be more like a shearer type of player and The r^2 are just different types...The difference is they are on form atm. I would never class rooney class as he is very inconsistent and never improved as much as everyone would have though since his move from everton.

Ronaldo is class i agree.....never though he would settle in the english league but.. thumbs up to him..

Guest optimistic nit

"I would never class rooney class as he is very inconsistent and never improved as much as everyone would have though since his move from everton."

how good did you think he would be lyke?

Guest kingdawson

West Ham looking like a team resigned to relegation.

Good although would have liked them to get something today. Anyway great result for us today. Berbatov's a class above the rest.