Formation For chelsea

Newcastle Fan

Given

Huntington  Ramage  Taylor  Babayaro

Milner        Butt          N'Zogbia    Luque :D

Dyer

Martins

-who do u want to see at the starting eleven?

-this formation is based on the current injurys,some players might get banned,injured,others may return

I don't think dyer should play. I think its horrible to say..but this game is gonna be a write off....so field some youngsters..give em a taste!

Btw doncheesecake..where did you find that awesome picture with no water mark....a PM / link would be so much appreciated you wouldn't believe it :D

Guest Deep456

I don't think dyer should play. I think its horrible to say..but this game is gonna be a write off....so field some youngsters..give em a taste!

Btw doncheesecake..where did you find that awesome picture with no water mark....a PM / link would be so much appreciated you wouldn't believe it :D

Are you some kind of idiot. If we field youngsters our goal difference will go through the ground. Also a point at The Emirates why not at the Bridge. I fancy us to get a point actually.

Are you some kind of idiot. If we field youngsters our goal difference will go through the ground. Also a point at The Emirates why not at the Bridge. I fancy us to get a point actually.

You also fancy Martins getting another 11 goals in 22 games  :lol:

No i'm not some kind of idiot thank you very much. No need to be a fanny dude....

I'm just saying we don't have much of an option to play some youngsters and I'd rather play a few youngsters in a game we aint gonna win that risk some injured players like dyer etc and rush them back to be out for the REALLY important game against watford...

Of course thats what I think so whatever disagree, but don't call me an idiot...

You're bumming of Luque annoys me tbh.

i left it open for you to say who u think should play..

there is no other LW in the team,unless roeder plans on starting fatty pattison..

I reckon we should give Obrien a go instead of Luque.. more pace which we will need, I may be proved wrong, but I don't see how Luque would be effective against Chelsea.

Guest Deep456

No i'm not some kind of idiot thank you very much. No need to be a fanny dude....

I'm just saying we don't have much of an option to play some youngsters and I'd rather play a few youngsters in a game we aint gonna win that risk some injured players like dyer etc and rush them back to be out for the REALLY important game against watford...

Of course thats what I think so whatever disagree, but don't call me an idiot...

Calm I said it in a relaxed way. I didn't mean to offend you.

Guest Deep456

You also fancy Martins getting another 11 goals in 22 games :lol:

Why not a 20 goal striker should be getting approximately a goal every 2 games? You don't think Martins is that good do you. Well I do.

yea me too,don't think luque or any of our players will do good in the game

so  if i was roeder,i would shove him in the starting eleven is this hard game so i can prove he sucks

(even though glenn did try to do that vs palermo and failed...)

we got nothing to lose really,its CHELSEA we are facing,even an optimist will hope for us to lose with 2 or less goals...

a win will sure be something but then again our feet must stay on the ground,because its something that won't happen unless every player on the pitch give a 110%

Why not a 20 goal striker should be getting approximately a goal every 2 games? You don't think Martins is that good do you. Well I do.

I think he is very good but im not sure he is a 20 goal a season striker, certainly not yet! He has 6 in 18 so far, what makes you think he is suddenly going to become a 1 in 2 striker?

Guest Deep456

I think he is very good but im not sure he is a 20 goal a season striker, certainly not yet! He has 6 in 18 so far, what makes you think he is suddenly going to become a 1 in 2 striker?

1 in 3 while finding his feet. So 1 in 2 after he found his feet I think so.

1 in 3 while finding his feet. So 1 in 2 after he found his feet I think so.

He hasn't "found his feet" completely though, there are certain aspects of his game he is still working on!