Newcastle United 4 - 1 Reading - 17/08/16 - Post-match reaction from page 38

Disco

You cant name many clean sheets, thats the point. We simply improved with Anita aswell as other changes in defence, you can say its debatable whether Janmaat was key to that but even Huddersfield found gaps behind him recently leading to goals. The results are better with Anita there, thats not debatable recently. Not sure how Rafa being determined to play the guy is a point to use against him either. Janmaat could be better perhaps, but his position awareness needs to improve. Id imagine that is why Rafa swapped them.

You cant name many clean sheets, thats the point. We simply improved with Anita aswell as other changes in defence, you can say its debatable whether Janmaat was key to that but even Huddersfield found gaps behind him recently leading to goals. The results are better with Anita there, thats not debatable recently. Not sure how Rafa being determined to play the guy is a point to use against him either. Janmaat could be better perhaps, but his position awareness needs to improve. Id imagine that is why Rafa swapped them.

And against Reading Anita was out of position and left for dead more than a few times. As I said your entitled to your opinion and I have mine but I will say neiher currently should be first choice. I think Anita is a shocking player full stop in whatever position he plays and I feel he should have been out of this club well before now. Each to their own though as I say.

And against Reading Anita was out of position and left for dead more than a few times. As I said your entitled to your opinion and I have mine but I will say neiher currently should be first choice. I think Anita is a shocking player full stop in whatever position he plays and I feel he should have been out of this club well before now. Each to their own though as I say.

Anita's place here should be as an emergency right back and nowhere else.

Once we get a better right back then yes he should be backup at best.  Janmaat's job should be tea lady or something.

And Anitas job should be at any other club but the one he is at - but hey ho

N-O's picked up a canny collection of John Carver style posters over the last few months. Crumpy, Chris Babblingloony. tubestation and shintonsghost all make TCD sound positively logical. Can't wait for the worst poster awards this season.

f***ing Kaka getting off scot-free, again.

Disco this must stop :lol: