Battle

Guest TheOrder

Guest TheOrder

Which players do/would you rely on to battle for 90 mins in tough physical games?

With the Chelsea game coming up, and yesterdays result, I was thinking how important, at some stages in the game, just plain battling is. We don't wan't a team like Blackburn, thats for sure, kicking ten bob into the opposition, but what we need, at some points, is our lads chasing every ball, throwing themselves into shots, and limiting chances for the opposition.

Even without all these injuries, we're not truly a match for Chelsea, creativity wise, especially away from home. So i reckon its all hands on deck for 90 mins, a true team performance.

Who are you relying on for these type of games.

Which players do/would you rely on to battle for 90 mins in tough physical games?

With the Chelsea game coming up, and yesterdays result, I was thinking how important, at some stages in the game, just plain battling is. We don't wan't a team like Blackburn, thats for sure, kicking ten bob into the opposition, but what we need, at some points, is our lads chasing every ball, throwing themselves into shots, and limiting chances for the opposition.

Even without all these injuries, we're not truly a match for Chelsea, creativity wise, especially away from home. So i reckon its all hands on deck for 90 mins, a true team performance.

Luque

Rocker here's my battling 11:

Given

Ramage        Taylor      Moore      Bernard

Butt

Parker              Emre

Milner                                        N'Zogbia

Martins

Luque

WHO THE ****!! :D

even i wouldnt say that...

regarding to topic,i think butt,parker (at his best),given,n'zogbia..

Luque

WHO THE ****!! :D

even i wouldnt say that...

regarding to topic,i think butt,parker (at his best),given,n'zogbia..

:roll: