Fantasy Premier League Draft 2018/19

Kasper

Well based on a few years of NFL Fantasy, Administrator veto would be better, but we can suck it and see with All. Either Admin Veto or All is probably best. People just need to take it seriously. The danger is that you get people who no longer care doing things like trading Salah away for, say, Rondon. Having an admin veto means that they can stop that sort of bullshit, but people need to respect their decision.

Alright I've pm'd the code to people who've said they're in. We're now 7. Think 10 is probably a good maximum.

I've set it to admin veto based on what you've said about players stopping and trading away they're players.

I'd be available tonight.

WHAT THERE'S TRADES?

Get in.  A needed addition, how is it being set up?  League Manager approve or all managers have to approve?

It’s now admin veto aka me. Only to stop players clearing their teams if they quit. Other option is that trade is vetoed if 50% of managers vote against.

Pickford, Rui Patricio

Robertson, Walker, Trippier, Young, Tomkins

De Bruyne, Mane, Sigurdsson, Maddison, Pereyra

Lacazette, Jesus, Mitrovic

Love it, although the first two strikers are a rotation risk.

I thought I had nobody from Liverpool but completely forgot I drafted Alisson. One from City too, but you just never know who's going to play.

Spurs (3), Leicester (3), and one each from everybody else. No Newcastle, though.

Alisson, Schmeichel

Azpi, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Maguire, Van Aanholt

Eriksen, Ozil, Bernardo Silva, Gross, Sessegnon

Lukaku, Vardy, Arnautovic

Pretty happy with that, tbf. Getting Jota would have been the icing on the cake.

De Gea, Ryan

van Dijk, Otamendi, Rudiger, Alderweireld, Aurier

Salah, Sterling, Sane, Felipe Anderson, Yarmalenko

Morata, Rondon, Ings

Fantastic midfield, and keepers. The main worry is if your defenders actually play.

I'm thinking you might be interested in a trade for one of my forwards though...