Relegation

Guest DONTOONER

Guest DONTOONER

Which team do you think would go down come end of the season.........

Sheffied

Charlton

Warford

And who do you want to see going down~?

BlackBurn( bunch of Cunts )

charlton

Warford

Cant see west ham going down....too much quality...unless she found  souness or a equavalient

Sheff Utd, Charlton & Watford will be relegated.

See my 3 reasons not to worry about relegation thread, sums it up for me.

I'd like to see Everton, Boro & Blackburn go down, but it willl be the three above.

Sheffied

Charlton

Warford

charlton

Warford

Cant see west ham going down....too much quality...unless she found  souness or a equavalient

You've been drinking haven't you?  :lol:

Charlton look set for the drop.

Watford will join them.

The third I'm hoping will be Boro although, realistically it'll probably be Sheff Utd.

here's how i see it....

18. middlesbrough

19. charlton

20. watford

would love to see it like this....

18. west ham

19. watford

20. chelsea

I feel sorry for Charlton but I think they will get relegated...Which means we might get D. Bent for a better price...

18. Fulham

19. Charlton

20. Watford

No one will be relegrated this season, unless the Oxford English Dictionary is updated.

But the drop contestants  are

Charlton. There is more wrong there than dumping a manager.

West Ham if they can't make the Argies and a few other players work - lot of internal problems.

Watford - just haven't got it.

Middlesborough and Blackburn are struggling and could go close.

Guest Bramble OG

Would like to see Charlton to stay up - one of the only clubs that charge sensible ticket prices!!! But they look total shite so cant see it happening!

Sheffied

Charlton

Warford

charlton

Warford

My relegration fiars r alll butt over.

Hand on Hart I Thinc

Charltin

WatFord (Durty Cunts)

and Middilsborugh will all goe down.

Sheffied

Charlton

Warford

charlton

Warford

My relegration fiars r alll butt over.

Hand on Hart I Thinc

Charltin

WatFord (Durty Cunts)

and Middilsborugh will all goe down.

:lol:

Charlton

Watford

Sheffield United

We are by no means safe, yes the form over the past few weeks has been good but if we have a bad Xmas/New Year period then we are back in trouble.

Sheffied

Charlton

Warford

charlton

Warford

Who I'd LIKE to go down are

Man U

Liverpool

Everton

And Arsenal Spurs and a few other "big" teams the following year.

I woukd LOVE to see Liverpool and Man U and Everton fans tested for 40 years by winning nothing, false hope and relegation and terrible football, and see if THEY get 48,000 after that.

Never happen of course. They're better run and always have been than us or the makems (remember that arsehole Sid Collings chairman of Sunderland turning DOWN Clough as manager and appointing Jimmy Adamason because he couldn't handle Clough ? Clough then went to Notts Forest instead, and took all the players with him that he'd intended for Sunderland - the rest as they say is history, league championships, european cups - if it had been Sunderland, they would have still been at the top, and we would never have been able to live it down. All down to Collings - god bless him !)

Whatever....I digressed (big time !!!!)

I reckon Watford, Charlton and 1 other. Could be a "big" club. God forbid it'd be us.

Theres always one surprise. I dont think it'll be Boro sadly, as Gibson wont allow it to go that far, and will move before too late.

Maybe Sheff U but they're fighting hard. Deserve to stay up.

I feel sorry for Charlton but I think they will get relegated...Which means we might get D. Bent for a better price...

Aye, would like that to happen so we can get the player, but like Ashton/Andy Johnson, hed probably still be no cheaper after relegation.

Aye, would like that to happen so we can get the player, but like Ashton/Andy Johnson, hed probably still be no cheaper after relegation.

They'll not be able to demand anymore than £7m for him.

Charlton just spend all their pennies that they have saved for years under Dowie, they've dramatically upped their wage bill as well.

A sale is needed if they go down, and apart from him & Young, they really have no one else that would fetch a decent price.

Watford will almost definately go down. No King = no goals = no wins = relegation

Charlton look 2nd most likely in my eyes. Absolute waste of space manager = no tactics = possible relegation

Then its a tough call as to who is the third. 2 biggest candidates i'd say are sheff utd and the boro.

Sheff utd are quite plucky and have a strong manager, which is why I'd see them surviving a dogged relegation battle against someone else. Boro just seem to....I dunno have problems...southgate is trying hard but a lot of their players are either over the hill or trying to cycle up the hill on their wicked nice bmxs.

Blackburn won't be going anywhere with benni scoring for them and their defense are pretty tough (despite the fact they are c*nts). Fulham probably won't go down but could be very close. West ham, as much as I'd like to see them go down are gonna pull out of this, especially if they get curbs. Tevez and mascherano will show their class and start pulling their weight (i'm glad we played them at upton park already cause I think thats gonna be a hard place to go once they get goin')

Thats how i see it....

Guest Kenton Magpie

We are far from out of the woods yet, we shall know the bigger picture come january 1st regarding if Newcastle will stay up or not or maybe sooner

1. Chelsea

2. Manchester United

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool

----------------------------

5. Bolton Wanderers

6. Tottenham Hotspur

----------------------------

7. Aston Villa

8. Portsmouth

9. Everton

10. Reading