Group D - Argentina, Iceland, Croatia, Nigeria - CRO & ARG advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

I don't like seeing that, mind. Sampaoli can't be fine with being emasculated like this, surely?

Well it's his own fault for completely losing the whole squad.  He could just quit and sue the Argentina FA if he was unhappy.

Guest firetotheworks

You're both right, I just don't like seeing someone looking so pitiful when they're supposed to be in charge.

Guest neesy111

Your both right, I just don't like seeing someone looking so pitiful when they're supposed to be in charge.

I agree with that but don't see what other solutions their are to this situation.

Your both right, I just don't like seeing someone looking so pitiful when they're supposed to be in charge.

I agree with that but don't see what other solutions their are to this situation.

Should have resigned and maintained his dignity. Can't be fun being in that position.

Iheanacho's performance in the first half was as bad an individual performance as I've seen from anyone for quite some time.

Yeah, I don't know what happened with that, tbh. Rohr was saying something about him not being 100% fit, but he was quite good against Iceland I thought and ended the season in good form for Leicester. We really needed him too. Ighalo is just simply a poor striker so his performance is exactly what I expect. Kelechi is the much better talent and the chances spurned in the second half are his bread and butter, but Iheanacho was playing so badly the manager had no choice but to remove him.

Iheanacho's performance in the first half was as bad an individual performance as I've seen from anyone for quite some time.

Yeah, I don't know what happened with that, tbh. Rohr was saying something about him not being 100% fit, but he was quite good against Iceland I thought and ended the season in good form for Leicester. We really needed him too. Ighalo is just simply a poor striker so his performance is exactly what I expect. Kelechi is the much better talent and the chances spurned in the second half are his bread and butter, but Iheanacho was playing so badly the manager had no choice but to remove him.

Ighalo's head didn't look in the game for me. From the moment he came on he seems more interested in getting involved with the defenders physically, trying to slow the game down, win FKs that weren't there to be won.