Stupid Idiotic Blabbermouth (aka Shepherd) at it again

James

Sir, he did it first sir! :lol:

He insulted you. You insulted everyone.

Sorry, i'll F*** off now Horatio Tarquin. ;)

:roll:

I'll take that attempted spin on a fact as an admission that you've been caught out yet again showing the lack of integrity you normally show in your role as a moderator.

Careful Dave, you're going to get an abusive PM now if you're not careful.

The only PM's I've sent to you have been to ask you why you suddenly start abusing me in a thread, as you do from time to time but somehow forget. I've still got them, so be careful how you reply. I wouldn't ever post a PM on the forum, but I would consider sending some on to a moderator, or to one who has integrity anyway.

:lol:

I've abused <i>you</i> in a thread?!

Diddums.

I'll take that attempted spin on a fact as an admission that you've been caught out yet again showing the lack of integrity you normally show in your role as a moderator.

I admit I was wrong. I overlooked that insult. Perhaps if you would like to report it the admin team will ban him.

After all, the admin TEAM make decisions as a TEAM, so i'm unsure where your accusations of a lack of individual integrity come from.

PS - I notice he insulted NE5, rather than you. Sorry again, that was me reading too quickly. Although it's hard to tell you apart at times...

The only PM's I've sent to you have been to ask you why you suddenly start abusing me in a thread, as you do from time to time but somehow forget. I've still got them, so be careful how you reply. I wouldn't ever post a PM on the forum, but I would consider sending some on to a moderator, or to one who has integrity anyway.

Diddums.

Err, yes, but I don't care, mate, I've posted before that I don't want to see anyone be banned for any abuse they may hurl toward me, it's just a forum and people post whatever they want as far as I'm concerned. There's just this self-righteous note about your earlier post that stinks a bit, given the abuse you post in the open forum and then forget about as though you never do it. Then telling someone to stand by for a threatening PM from me when in fact I don't send threatening PM's to anyone. It's one of those things that if said often enough people will believe it though, so there you go. Keep spouting the lies and I'll continue to think you're a bit soft, tbh.

Diddums.

Err, yes, but I don't care, mate, I've posted before that I don't want to see anyone be banned for any abuse they may hurl toward me, it's just a forum and people post whatever they want as far as I'm concerned. There's just this self-righteous note about your earlier post that stinks a bit, given the abuse you post in the open forum and then forget about as though you never do it. Then telling someone to stand by for a threatening PM from me when in fact I don't send threatening PM's to anyone. It's one of those things that if said often enough people will believe it though, so there you go. Keep spouting the lies and I'll continue to think you're a bit soft, tbh.

You're joking, right?

Honestly now, the vast majority of your posts and PMs I have no problem with... but I can't recall ever "hurling abuse" at you. Got evidence of abuse from your good self though, but like you, I don't care too much about it.

I admit I was wrong. I overlooked that insult. Perhaps if you would like to report it the admin team will ban him.

After all, the admin TEAM make decisions as a TEAM, so i'm unsure where your accusations of a lack of individual integrity come from.

PS - I notice he insulted NE5, rather than you. Sorry again, that was me reading too quickly. Although it's hard to tell you apart at times...

What are you on, Dave?

You're having a go at me for insulting someone as though it's the first time in the thread. I point out to you there has been an insult (probably more) posted earlier but has been ignored. Are you saying you've ignored it because it was posted toward a certain individual? Does it matter who is on the receiving end of an insult, is that what you're saying?

Why would I report it to the admin' team? It was posted, I read it at the time and I moved on to the next post because I don't give a toss. It is YOU who seems to give a toss, but only when it concerns certain members. Do you call that integrity?

Diddums.

You're joking, right?

Honestly now, the vast majority of your posts and PMs I have no problem with... but I can't recall ever "hurling abuse" at you. Got evidence of abuse from your good self though, but like you, I don't care too much about it.

You shouldn't have any problem with any PM I've ever sent you, so try being honest on the open forum. There was no reason for you to make that ridiculous post about PMs earlier but I doubt you will admit it.

BTW Show me where I said YOU 'hurled' abuse at me.

Some people do care, hence this thread, i'd imagine.

Brings me back to the national ID card, age and IQ profile......

Playing devil's advocate here, but why does your opinion count and their's does not?

My opinion is clearly based on a superior maturity

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOOP WOOP!!!!

ITS MR MATURITY!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not having a go at you, Horatio.

I was originally asking why you felt the need to come into a thread for which you don't seem to have any constructive input and call everyone wankers etc. Your post caught my attention because I wondered why you would post in this thread given that everyone knows that you don't care what the chairman says. Some people do, that's no reason to just insult them all. Seriously, I don't consider the other stuff insults, that's why I personally didn't act on them. The other moderators may think differently.

Anyway, one thing we do agree on is that I shouldn't be going so far off track with this. Apologies, no more from me.

I was originally asking why you felt the need to come into a thread for which you don't seem to have any constructive input and call everyone wankers etc. Your post caught my attention because I wondered why you would post in this thread given that everyone knows that you don't care what the chairman says. Some people do, that's no reason to just insult them all. Seriously, I don't consider the other stuff insults, that's why I personally didn't act on them. The other moderators may think differently.

Anyway, one thing we do agree on is that I shouldn't be going so far off track with this. Apologies, no more from me.

BTW Take a look at the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th posts on page 4 before I came out with the 'utter wankers' remark.......hmmm. I think I'm just dishing it back in return, tbh.

What does calling somebody thicker than they thought mean?

If I said Einstein was thicker that I thought then it would hardly be abuse as I think he's very clever.  It's like saying "I've got less money than I thought", it wouldn't matter if I thought I had £1,000,001 and found out that I had less than I thought because I only had £1,000,000.

Diddums.

You're joking, right?

You shouldn't have any problem with any PM I've ever sent you, so try being honest on the open forum. There was no reason for you to make that ridiculous post about PMs earlier but I doubt you will admit it.

I've got a nice PM - the one you sent to me a few weeks ago - still residing in my inbox. It counts as abuse, for sure. Not that I care. I'll post it here if you'd like. And I know I'm not the only 'victim'.

You implied I've "hurled" abuse at you with your use of words below.

"The only PM's I've sent to you have been to ask you why you suddenly start abusing me in a thread, as you do from time to time but somehow forget."

"I've posted before that I don't want to see anyone be banned for any abuse they may hurl toward me"

SO I WASN'T CONCENTRATING AND HTL PICKED UP ON IT.

Some people do care, hence this thread, i'd imagine.

Brings me back to the national ID card, age and IQ profile......

Playing devil's advocate here, but why does your opinion count and their's does not?

My opinion is clearly based on a superior maturity

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOOP WOOP!!!!

ITS MR MATURITY!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye, I thought that was a good one when I wrote it. You should have quoted it all though.

Horatio Tarquin. Have some respect.

Diddums.

You're joking, right?

I've got a nice PM - the one you sent to me a few weeks ago - still residing in my inbox. It counts as abuse, for sure. Not that I care. I'll post it here if you'd like. And I know I'm not the only 'victim'.

You implied I've "hurled" abuse at me with your use of words above.

"The only PM's I've sent to you have been to ask you why you suddenly start abusing me in a thread, as you do from time to time but somehow forget."

"I've posted before that I don't want to see anyone be banned for any abuse they may hurl toward me"

bluelaugh.gif

When you say 'above' do you mean 'below'. If so, there is no reference or implication there of abuse being 'hurled'. 

Why would you hurl abuse at yourself, by the way? Or is that something else you want to blame me for? Or Fred?

And who are these victims you speak of? Are you talking about the incident with Gemmill of about 4 years ago now? :)

I think you're taking yourself far too seriously, mate. I don't make a regular habit of abusing people in a PM. If someone

abuses me on the open forum I may go to PM and ask them what they're on about, if they've slagged me off I'll have

a go in return. I've also had abusive PM's without anything coming from me but I don't bang on about it like a 5 year old

and I don't slyly refer to it on the open forum either, I don't mention names of people who have sent me abuse PM's.

Using PM is the advised way of sorting these things out, is it not, rather than on the open forum. Do you prefer these

things on the open forum?

Cheers

Wasn't really bothered with the rest just amazed, you of all people, a bloke well into life but still acts younger than those still at school on this forum.

WOOP WOOP!!!

OVER AND OUT!!!!

If you say so.

bluesleep.gif

Wasn't really bothered with the rest just amazed, you of all people, a bloke well into life but still acts younger than those still at school on this forum.

WOOP WOOP!!!

OVER AND OUT!!!!

If you say so.

bluesleep.gif

It's a shame that you don't understand a bit of a joke when you see one, mate. I should have guessed though.

WOOP WOOP!!!

OVER AND OUT!!!!

If you say so.

bluesleep.gif

It's a shame that you don't understand a bit of a joke when you see one, mate. I should have guessed though.

bluesleep.gif bluesleep.gif

WOOP WOOP!!!

OVER AND OUT!!!!

If you say so.

bluesleep.gif

bluesleep.gif bluesleep.gif

Take your pick, they all apply. As I said, you just proved you don't understand a joke when you see one.

:roll: bluesleep.gif :cool: bluelaugh.gif bluebiggrin.gif gay.gif emot-yawn.gif

The whole "Woop woop Boring alert!" joke is shamelessly stolen from the Orange adverts that get shown before films at the Odeon cinemas. The Orange executive utters the phrase to, of all people, Steven Segal.