The Injuries at NUFC

Guest GeordieAki

note to admins - sorry for creating new thread, at first glance i didn't see this thread.

I'm not blaming physios for ALL injuries, but common sense suggests that it can't all be unlucky.

christ, when keegan was manager we went almost full seasons playing the same players

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Scott Parker is shit.

I like your contructive critisism.... :roll:

You are talking about our captain who gives it 110% in every game and at most of all looks like he cares for the club. And he is still rated by many ppl especially outside Newcastle! Cant believe that its his own supporters who are the first to get on his neck and if you ask me I cant understand any of the critisism....

Scott Parker is shit.

I like your contructive critisism.... :roll:

You are talking about our captain who gives it 110% in every game and at most of all looks like he cares for the club. And he is still rated by many ppl especially outside Newcastle! Cant believe that its his own supporters who are the first to get on his neck and if you ask me I cant understand any of the critisism....

:thup:

Bramble - (in game vs Frankfurt)

Dyer - (in game vs Portsmouth)

Harper - Hernia

Parker - (in game vs Portsmouth)

Duff - knee op, a few historical knee problems

Moore - (in game vs Arsenal)

Bernard - arrived at the club as a dead horse

Krul - (pre-game vs Watford)

Carr - (in game vs Man city)

Ameobi - long term hip problem that is brought about by a condition you are very unlikely to have at his age.

Owen - (in game vs Sweden)

Emre - (in game vs Blackburn)

Butt - cold

Solano - (in game vs Blackburn)

Sibierski - achilles (in game vs Chelsea)

N'Zogbia - medial ligaments (in game vs Chelsea)

11 injuries are in games, knocks that have been taken.

One thing I know for sure that if you don't condition yourself properly (during normal training sessions) and don't warm up properly, you are significantly more liable to injuries. Possible reasons for our injury plight:

1. Overly Agressive Style of Play

Unlikely, because though we are committed we are not blindly agressive.

2. Poor training facilities.

Most likely. Robson and Souness both blame this for our injury situation.

3. Poor training / warm up:

Likely. Someone said here before that Owen thinks we have the worse training regime he has ever witnessed.

What I want to see is that the club investigates and adresses the cause properly. Our injury situation is just so severe and persisting that lucks should not play too big a factor. Unless you really want to believe that we are cursed.