Why Rossi?

Guest Harry-Norway

Guest Harry-Norway

:confused: Why use Rossi for 90 min.and Luque on the bench?Rossi had a good game against Chelski,but he is back on Manure in Jan.

I dont understand the attitude to GR not using Albert L at the moment with all this injuries,this could been his big chance in Toon.

BLEEDING BLACK AND WHITE

Guest Darth Toon

Rossi had a good game against Chelsea - worked his nuts off and has good pace & excellent technique - if Duff isn't fit for tomorrow I would definitely keep Rossi in ahead of Luque.

Its just about getting the 3 points and with Rossi in the team instead of Luque it is more likely to happen.

yes - gr should pick the best player - and rossi looks much more up for it than luque

it isn't as if he is holding back the development of a homegrown talent by playing a loanee

:confused: Why use Rossi for 90 min.and Luque on the bench?Rossi had a good game against Chelski,but he is back on Manure in Jan.

I dont understand the attitude to GR not using Albert L at the moment with all this injuries,this could been his big chance in Toon.

BLEEDING BLACK AND WHITE

You've got you answer it would appear.

Guest TampaToon

rossi and luque will both be gone in january, so it's really about who glenn thought would work harder and create more...i think it says it all that glenn chose a 19-year-old on-loan striker when he had an opportunity to showcase a guy who's made his career on the left side.  he probably doesn't want to heurt luque's value by allowing buyers to see how far he's fallen

also, if rossi gets crocked hustling for an improbable win against chelsea, that's man u's problem...if luque gets hurt, it''ll probably scare buyers off in Jan and leave us stuck with him until the summer.  i know glenn is a kind and gentle so-and-so, but i'm sure he would've preferred it was rossi stretchered off rather than zoggy on wednesday

Well I think most would agree that Luque will never get a game now and be sold in January.

No point in playing him when Rossi has had more games under his belt lately.

Roeder doesn't want to change the current balance by putting in a player who knows and wants to leave in January.

I feel sorry for Albert and I'd want to leave ASAP if I was him too when you're just not getting a chance, no wonder his heart isn't in it now.

So in my opinion, although I would've loved to have kept Luque, its best to just stick with Rossi until we get reinforcements in January...

Guest Imperio

Out of the two I would probably have picked Rossi so I thought Glenn got that decision spot on.

Rossi is more hungry for success and will want to perform well with us to put himself into Fergusons plans, whereas Luque can't wait to get on the first plane back to Spain in January.

Luque could start every game between now and the beginning of January and he'd still leave. We know he's going, Roeder knows he's going and Luque knows he's going - if we can find a club for him of course

luque is only gone if we don't play him,cause if glenn is not playing him then he have no reason to stay

but if roeder shows a little faith in him and start playing him he will surley stay..

I doubt even that will secure him more time here. I get the feeling Roeder has had his mind made up about Luque for a long time.