8pts from Relegation or Champs League!

Karjala

Guest nufcandy

we wont beat either of them like, draw at everton at best and bolton (why i am going i do not know) we wont get a sniff.  they'll just bully us!

imo:

spurs  lose  2-3

bolton   draw   2-2

everton   lose   1-2

manu   lose    1-4

Spurs are in good form, but like us are random in the league....will be tight match, but they have better strikers atmo.   Bolton game will be very tight, cagey affair as usual; either side with lucky decision might nick it.

cant recall if arteta and cahil are back for everton??  if they are then i can see everton over powering us in midfield. 

would be nice if it went to script like the blackburn game tho )

manu will hammer us tbh

overall i can see us slipping back to 16th by jan.    think everton game is hardest to predict, they like us have good game followed by poor one

Good form in Europe because the style of play suits our game.  In the premiership Spurs are hugely erratic, mainly because some of the newbies are still adjusting to the pace of the premiership.  Any team which gets in our face will have some success, Bolton, Reading, even Watford all did well and I'm expecting more of the same tbh, Newcastle to win by a couple.

Spurs are frankly rubbish away in the Premiership this season and we should be looking to beat them.

Well, they had a decent enough result today. I'm not that confident with our fixture list over the next few weeks. Going into the new year in the top half of the table would be something of an achievement.

The fact that we could be in the top 6 by January reflects that without the top two the premiership is pretty poor league.

it's newcastle united united we are talking about,defeat to spurs,win at bolton,defeat to everton despite toffees being down to 9 men after 8mins,beat man utd 4-0 and ferguson admits they deserved to get beat.

Wouldn't mind that like

Spurs are so inconsistent that you can't really predict a lot, they aren't a huge team so at least we won't get bullied like we will at bolton and everton. I'll go for:

Beat Spurs

Beat Everton

Draw Bolton

Draw Man utd.

TOTAL 8 POINTS, MINIMUM EXPECTATION OF 6 POINTS. = JUST OFF THE EURO SPOTS IN JAN SALES!!!

I think we'll be lucky to draw any of those games never mind win them.

Huh?

Spurs (h), Bolton (a), Everton (a), Man Utd (h)

Granted we'll probably beat Spurs, Bolton and Everton are strong at home and Man U are Man U

be happy with anything over 5 points out of them to be honest. I think Spurs and Everton are probably the two winnable games.

• 2 weeks later...

Huh?

Granted we'll probably beat Spurs, Bolton and Everton are strong at home and Man U are Man U

Wish I took some delight from the fact that I've been pretty much spot on  bluesigh.gif :(

Huh?

Wish I took some delight from the fact that I've been pretty much spot on  bluesigh.gif :(

Yeah - all our frailties have been shown up in sharp contrast by two appallingly poor away performances (with the usual suspects being crap) and I DREAD Monday....Ramage against ANY forward makes me shudder, God alone knows what Man U will do with him.