Leicester City 0-1 Newcastle United - 12/04/18

Disco

Probably one of the best away atmospheres I've seen for a while. The city centre was busy all afternoon with Newcastle fans mind so I'm sure the levels of drunkenness would have helped. As for Leicester as a place, what a fucking dump. Makes Sunderland look like New York.

Dunno where you were but that’s utter twaddle.

Probably one of the best away atmospheres I've seen for a while. The city centre was busy all afternoon with Newcastle fans mind so I'm sure the levels of drunkenness would have helped. As for Leicester as a place, what a fucking dump. Makes Sunderland look like New York.

Stayed just by the train station and drank around Granby St and a couple side streets just off it. In the afternoon 2 different locals were saying "just be careful around here tonight as it can be dodgy later on" etc. They couldn't have been more right. Had a cracking night but couldn't relax for shady characters and a bunch of staring gypsys, one in a Slazenger vest on a Friday night out. My mates Dad who I spoke to when I got back on Saturday said they found a cracking boozer so maybe we were just wrong side of the city.

Stayed just by the train station and drank around Granby St and a couple side streets just off it. In the afternoon 2 different locals were saying "just be careful around here tonight as it can be dodgy later on" etc. They couldn't have been more right. Had a cracking night but couldn't relax for shady characters and a bunch of staring gypsys, one in a Slazenger vest on a Friday night out. My mates Dad who I spoke to when I got back on Saturday said they found a cracking boozer so maybe we were just wrong side of the city.

Yeah anywhere near the weatherspoons ‘the last plantagenet’ is full of scratters.Id recommend Soar point and Clarendon Park next time.

Guest Howaythetoon

Leicester is OK. I was in Southall the other night, bloody hell that was rough with groups of ‘gangs’ walking around tooled up and any outsiders looked at with seemingly distrust/game for targeting. Luckily we are all scotchy lads :lol: