Leicester City 0-1 Newcastle United - 12/04/18

Disco

That was a really good performance, and a fantastic result. There are flashes of good attacking play with Rondon, Perez, and Almiron in the attack and Ritchie offering good support tonight, and you can't fault our effort or organisation. I know most people weren't, but I was still a little bit apprehensive and would have been going into the weekend if we'd lost tonight.

Don't know how we manage to win as many games as we do setting up like that. Defensively we have to be almost perfect and considering we don't have any real gold star forwards, it takes some pretty clever stuff to get the winner. It's all down to Rafa obviously.

Guest firetotheworks

A little bit backs to the wall at times but totally deserved. The only frustration was not putting it to bed rather than seeing it out, but the performance was very good.

Perez MOTM for me, but Rondon, Almiron, Ritchie, and Hayden all played their part around an impervious back 3.

Great start to the weekend.

Considering you expected them to throw the kitchen sink at us 2nd half, they created that one chance Vardy whipped over and basically nowt else. What an excellent defensive display that was.

Considering you expected them to throw the kitchen sink at us 2nd half, they created that one chance Vardy whipped over and basically nowt else. What an excellent defensive display that was.

Killed the game brilliantly after that. It’s mad watching how less naive we are these days after decades of it.

Guest firetotheworks

This must be either the best combined set of centre backs we've had in the PL, if not then comfortably the most organised. I never thought I'd enjoy watching defending.

Killed the game brilliantly after that. It’s mad watching how less naive we are these days after decades of it.

We're usually done over by bad refereeing decisions late on as well. Bloke tonight was ok apart from the possible red card first half.

Guest firetotheworks

To be honest, MOTM was Maddison by a mile. I was shitting myself every time he had the ball.

:lol:

Never change Cronky.

This must be either the best combined set of centre backs we've had in the PL, if not then comfortably the most organised. I never thought I'd enjoy watching defending.

It's comfortably the best group. We've had the odd great, but never 3 or 4 genuine class CB's