Roeder on SSN...

Guest Alan_Shearer

Guest Alan_Shearer

Seems disappointed, was pleased with performance. Just annoyed with how the FK was taken 4 yards away from where the foul was to open the angle. Said Drogba wouldn't have beat Shay from where it should have been taken from...unlucky Glen we're behind ya...

Guest Gemmill

Ref was a cocknose tbh.  The free kick we had that Emre ploughed into the wall - he walked ten yards, put his arm out to tell them to get back to where he was, then took two side-steps so that his arm was level with the same place they'd been stood all along.  Then he walks off and they keep edging forwards.  How fucking spineless can you get?  If that was me I'd be livid at these arseholes for moving from where I told them to stand, and the card would be out.  By the time Emre struck the ball they can't have been more than 7 yards away.  Pathetic.

C*** wants shot with shit for the shite Parker/Butt tactics.

Spot On.

When it was obvious that it wasn't working he should have done something about it.

Despite his play, Le Sib is not an impact player.  Not one player on our bench would have made an

impact against Chelski.  The most unfortunate thing is that their bench has more impact players

than we can start.  End of.